Sep 8, 2010

LSS Day - God knits hearts...


Hello peeps! How's everything going in your neck of the woods? Things here are going good (knock on wood hee hee)! Nothing exciting to share at the moment but I guess that's a good thing. That means things are pretty calm! Today I'd like to share with you my card for Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. This week I've used Lindsay's Crafty Tools & Puns stamp set. I love digital stamps they are just so fun to work with! I love being able to combine and arrange them any way that I want! That's what I did with this weeks card. I took two of the images and combined them and added a sentiment. I can't take credit for coming up with this sentiment it came from Sandy, a dear sweet friend from one of my design teams. I hope she doesn't mind me "borrowing" it but it goes perfect with this stamp!! The hearts are from a Martha Stewart punch. The border punch is also by Martha Stewart (I just love her punches and wished I owned them all lol!) The button is from my stash and I actually sewed it on!! Be sure to visit Lindsay and the other design team members to see what they have made this week using Lindsay's digi's! Their links are on my sidebar. Thanks for looking!!

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Bee Crafty - anything goes with a digi
               Gingerloft Challenge - anything goes

12 comments:

Rhonda said...

Leanne, this is such a beautiful card! I just love it! Do ya mind if I case your idea? You are sooo clever! Thanks so much for playing with us at Daisy Doodles!

Karin said...

OMG! Your coloring is AMAZING! Fab sentiment too, I may be taking this idea as well :)

Tamara Bennett said...

You're right that sentiment does go perfectly! Great card! I adore that border punch!

1CardCreator said...

This is gorgeous and you are right the sentiment was made for this image! And yes I too want to case this idea, my daughter will love me for it. ~Diane

Lindsay Weirich said...

that is georgeus! what did you punch the hearts out of? It looks like quilted fabric...did you punch a coffee filter? It looks amazing!

Cindi said...

what a sweet and uplifting card! your coloring rocks
:)

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card! I love how you colored the image.

Mrs. Fence said...

Beautiful card!!! And you are right, the sentiment goes perfectly with this image. I may have to "borrow" this one too!

Melissa Craig said...

This is beautiful! I love it. The sentiment is nice.

Tami said...

Very well colored. Thanks so much for playing at Gingerloft

Micki said...

It's totally beautiful. I just love how you create!!!!! Love that sentiment with this fabulous digi stamps.

Me too. I'll have to case it, hugs

Margie said...

Very pretty-love the sentiment that you added!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...