Sep 2, 2010

It's a Boy!!!


Hello everyone!! Today is such a special day!!! All of the design team members on Lindsay's Stamp Stuff is throwing a virtual shower for our very own team member Tamara!! Congratulations Tamara!! She has no clue we are doing this! (surprise Tamara!!) I can't wait to see pictures!! For my card that I made for Tamara I used the cute little shoes from Lindsay's Babies and Bows stamp set and colored with my copics. The Baby stamp is from a stamp set I got from Hobby Lobby a while back. I just want to say congratulations again Tamara!! Take care of yourself and the new little one!! I have all the design team members and Lindsay's link on my sidebar so if you get a chance be sure to go see their cards for Tamara to!! We love you Tamara!!! 

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

Bee Crafty - anything goes
Creative Belli Blog - Old Stamps (my sentiment stamp qualifies for this!!)
Cupcake Craft Challenges - lets get digital
Challenge Up Your Life - celebrations



24 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

What a cute card Leanne and how fun to have a virtual baby shower. congrats to Tamara

1CardCreator said...

Wow!this is beautiful Leanne! I love your shading on the shoes, they almost look real! Great card, Tamara will love it! ~Diane

Laurel said...

So cute!

Lindsay Weirich said...

oh so Chic! I love it, it reminds me of a barber shop, the shoes, well done! Tamara will love it!

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

OH I love this stamp! So cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week at myshericrafts!

Cindi said...

fabulous card!! I love how you did the booties
:)

Crystal said...

girl, you just get more & more fab with every project you make! such a great card & i love all the halloween ones you have been doing lately too! you always rock! love ya!

Cheryl said...

Lovely card Leanne! Your coloring totally rocks!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I agree, you did a beautiful job with the shading on those shoes.. it turned out way too cute.

Dori said...

Oh this is just gorgeous!! I LOVE that image in the middle. Great coloring too.

Karin said...

LOVE that shadow you made for those booties! Love this...So jealous that I didn't make this one...lol!

lindyloo said...

oh what a beautiful card thanks for joining us at the creative cottage lindyloo x

CanadianScraps43 said...

Leanne this is beautiful. I so love the colouring on this one. It really has a vintage feel to it and those botties remind me of the ones I use to own. Ya it was a long time ago! Lol! TFS

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Love the stripes and the shoe placement - well done Leanne! :)

Maria Matter said...

adorable baby card Leanne! Thank you for joining us @ Creative Belli!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Leanne this is adorable, those little shoes are way too cute!

hugs
Kaye x

Mrs. Fence said...

What a smart baby card! Love the papers and the colored shoe laces. :) Tamara is going to be so excited!

Liza said...

A gorgeous new baby card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Rebekah said...

What a stunning creation! Thanks for joining in with my celebrations challenge at the Creative cottage! Hugs Rebekah xx

Margie said...

This is very pretty! I love your coloring, and the blue and brown!

ljurecek said...

Such classic clean lines in this card...love it! Your coloring is awesome! You must be having a really good time with your copics!

joy said...

What a sweet card! Love your coloring. Thanks for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge.

Micki said...

wow wow wow, Leanne, this is awesome. I love it. Coloring is awesome she is going to absolutely love it.

hugs

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh this is sooo sweet! Thanks so much for playing in the Belli Challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...