Sep 25, 2010

Happy Fall Ya'll Anything Goes Challenge


Hello everyone! It's my turn over on the Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central Blog to share my anything goes project. I did some recycling on this project! The cardboard I used is from a pizza that we ordered. I did some inking, tearing, painting, some more inking, tearing etc. etc. etc.! I did just about everything I could think to it other than stomp on it and I probably would have tried that if I thought it would get it more personality hee hee! For the flowers,leaves, pumpkin, gourd, and title I used my slice machine. I used the Slice design card Noteworthy and Back to School. It's been a while since I've used my slice and thought it could use some lovin! I have to say I had a blast making all these flowers! I used some stickles on the leaves, pumpkin, and gourd.  I also sprayed glimmer mist all over but that's hard to tell in this picture. No project is completely done unless it's got stickles or at least that's my opinion! I love sparkle!! I used my crop a dile to punch two holes up at the top and ran some twine so it can be hung up. We would love for you to join in on the challenge but you better hurry you time is running out! Thanks for looking and I hope ya'll have a great weekend! My hubby started his vacation today and we hope to take us a little trip if things work out like we want. So if I'm not around much over the next week I'm enjoying time with him!

I'm entering this into the following challenges:

ABC Challenge - distressing
Alota Rubber Stamps - do it yourself flowers
Alys Sunday Challenge - glitter & sparkle
By the Cute & Girly - Indian Summer
Cowgirl's Sunday Stamp'em Challenge - anything except square
Creative Card Crew - Autumn or fall
Cutie Sunday - fall colors


22 comments:

Marianne said...

Wow, such an amazing card. Great colors. The flowers are gorgeous!
Thanks for playing along at cowgirl sunday challenge!
Marianne

Claire said...

Beautiful project,I love those flowers and you're so right, every project needs some stickles :-)
Thanks for joining us at CSSC and good luck
Claire xx

Margie said...

This is beautiful! I had to stop by and tell you after I saw it in my reader!

Sue said...

Leanne,
This is the most beautiful Fall card I've seen so far this year. You are a wonderful artist!! TFS

Sue

Poppet said...

Stunning work Leanne. The colour combination looks fantastic. and the flowers are amazing.

Thank you for sharing your project with us at CSSC. :-) xx

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wow what a beautiful fall project! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew!
Denise
CCC-DT

Gina said...

Haha! Love the sentiment on this stunning piece :D Thank you for sharing it with us at Cowgirls Sundays XXX

Pattie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes!

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

Really pretty! The flowers are fantastic!

Kim E said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!! A pizza box?! How clever. I love your embellishments!! Flowers are beautiful!! Thanks for playing with us at Cowgirl's this week. Hugs, Kim

Kleeblatt said...

Wonderful fallcard. Thanks for the playing by CSSC. I hope, we see you in the next week again.
Good luck.
Hugs Monika

Janis said...

I love this. Those flowers are so pretty! Thanks for playing in paper with us this week at Paper Playtime! :) Janis

Micki said...

Omg, I love it. Wow....

Nadine said...

Hi

Wow, wow and wow

that is so wonderful.
I love it.
Thank you for playing Cutie Sunday.
Hugs Nadine

Arwen said...

Great work!
Your card is gorgeous.
Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week.

xx Arwen

Donna said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card! Wonderful colours and beautifully put together. Thanks for joining us at ABC this time.
Donna xx

alicaz said...

Oh wow! This is so cool! Love the flowers and the amazing fall colors!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes! Hope you can play with us again soon!

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful card !! love it !thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs
tina46
eac-team

nnalorac said...

A Stunning project Leanne, love the warm Autumn colours, will look so pretty hung up. Thanks for joining us over on BTC&G this month. nnalorac.x

Cheryl said...

OMG! I don't even know what to say. This is fabulous. You rock!

Micki said...

OMG, this is absolutely beautiful. I love it. LOVE it.

hugs

A Scrap Above said...

This is wonderful!
I am a new follower and just checking out your projects.
Thanks for sharing
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
Bonnie C
ascrapabove@aol.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...