Sep 2, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday's Birthday Blowout!!

Hey ya'll!! Danni's birthday is this Saturday (Happy birthday Danni!!!) and wow what a celebration she is throwing!! She has 17 sponsers donating prizes and OMG one of them is a free copic coloring class (thump that was me hitting the floor hee hee) I would love, love, love to get to take one of Suzanne's coloring classes! Every single prize is awesome and I don't think I've ever seen this amount of goodies at one time being given away! For more details, sponsers, and rules be sure to click here, you don't want to miss out on this opportunity!! Thanks Danni this is truly very, very generous of you!!! So, this is my entry and I'm keeping my fingers, toes and any other body part that will cross, crossed!! Thanks for looking!!

8 comments:

CanadianScraps43 said...

Gorgeous Leanne. This little one sitting on the tree branch is so stinking cute. Looks like a fairy that is all tuckered out and taking a break. Love the colour selection and the fibers is such a great addition. Hugs.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! Love the glittery wings. Good luck!

Danni said...

Oh my!! This is just so adorable! What a fabulous card!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

TN Granny said...

Leanne,
This is just amazing, so very pretty, you are so talented.
God Bless,
Jeanine

Nancy said...

Your card just jumps off the screen!! Your coloring is amazing!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!

Monique said...

Isn't she the sweetest little fairy you ever did see!!! Great card!!Have a great weekend!!

Kimberly S said...

Wow, this is beautiful, and I just love those wings! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's FBW challenge. :)

cdm317 said...

I just stopped by from the cricut message board and I am amazed! What a beautiful blog. You are very talented, and your coloring is gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...