Sep 22, 2010

A card & sad farewells...

Hey ya'll!! As my card reads: I hope your day is filled with sunshine & sunflowers! I haven't seen any sunflowers around but as far as sunshine we have PLENTY of that!! We are still in the high 90's and October is just around the corner! I'm not complaining I love fall (if we have one lol) but winter is what I'm dreading! I'm not into cold weather at all!!!

This post will be a sad one for me. I have decided to step down from the design team at Deedee's Digis. Before you get any bad thoughts in your mind no I was not fired (hee hee) and no I'm not into with anyone! I simply stepped down to spend more time with my family. Deedee and all the wonderful ladies on the design team have truly been a blessing in my life. I've made some wonderful friends thru this group of ladies and hope to always be able to keep in touch with them all! I would like to say to Deedee thank you for picking me to be on your design team and I wish you all the luck in the world! Your a wonderful and sweet person and have always been so good to me! Thanks ladies for all the prayers and encouragement you have given me! I love ya all!

Now just because I've stepped down doesn't mean that I'm going to stop promoting for Deedee's Digis! I'm still going to be using her digi's as much as I can and I will always link to her when I make anything using her stamps. I love her stamps and I want to help spread her name around as much as I can!  So now that I've got all that off my chest let me share my last card as a official design team member sniff, sniff. My mom needed a card for her secret pal at church and this is what I came up with! Shhh I know who her secret pal is and I thought just using this sentiment would work great! The sentiment is from Deedee's Sunshine & Sunflower set. I just love this set and I'm not sure if you remember I used the scare crow stamp on another card a few post back. It's just a great fall set and lots of fun to work with! I used my cricut for the wheat and the sunflowers. Oops! I totally forgot to write down which cartridge I used for the sunflowers arrrr!! The wheat is from My World. I was so excited to win this cartridge on ebay a few weeks back for $8.00 and free shipping!! I've been wanting this one just for the wheat cut so I thought I got a great deal! Anyhow, that's it for me! I hope you have enjoyed my cards using Deedee's Digis! This will be my last official post as a design team member but not my last using Deedee's stamps!! Be sure to visit me also tomorrow on the Craft Blog! Oh and before I forgot she is having a mini design team call so if your interested click here for more details!! Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

Deedee Anderson said...

What a FANTASTIC fall card, Leanne! I love that you used just the greeting from this set, and created a little scene around it. I'm sure your mom's secret pal is going to appreciate it -- how could she not appreciate such an artfully crafted card? I am going to miss having you as one of my DT sisters, sweetie, but we will try to keep in touch. I won't be able to stay away from your blog and all your lovely creations, not to mention keeping tabs on your sweet self. You have been a blessing to me as part of the design team, and I am so thankful that God gave us this time -- however short -- together. Hugs, Deedee

Sandy said...

Oh my goodness! This is a super card! I love how you used the sentiment as the focal point but the embellishmenst add so very much!

You will be greatly missed and you've done such wonderful work while on this DT.

Hugs & Prayers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...