Sep 2, 2010

Anything but a card challenge - organizer



There's a new challenge over at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central going on. It's to make anything but a card. I need to start off by saying this challenge was out of my comfort zone!! I've been making cards so long that I had to really kick my brain in over drive to come up with something!! I then remembered a cool organizer from My Timeless templates by Lauren Meader that I had saved. I'll try to come back and post the link unfortunately I didn't save that :(  I used one of the new fall Bildmalarna stamps, Mimosa with fruit basket as my image and colored her with my copics. I just love this stamp! I used some kraft cardstock to make the organizer and GCD Studio Paris nights design paper to decorate with. The flower with the crystals is a prima flower and the cream one with the button is from my stash (so is the button). The leaf punch is a Martha Stewart punch. I haven't decided yet what I'm going to put in this but I'm sure it's going to come in real handy!! Well, I hope you like my project for the anything but a card challenge. You need to go check out our blog for the other design team members projects. They've done such a excellent job! You know Christmas is also just around the corner and I'm needing some gift ideas to get started on! So come on over and play along, you could win a really cool prize!! Oh before I go, have you checked out Cindy and Kevins' store, StampingScrapping.com?? Wow, there's so many new items getting added that my wishlist is growing by the minute!! I bet yours would to if you see all the goodies!! Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy your day!

I'm entering this into the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge Blog - inspiration from garden or park
CES Challenge Blog - anything goes
Anything Goes challenge blog - say it with flowers
Just Us Girls challenge - use a template
The Sisterhood of Crafters - anything but a card
Stampavie and more - anything but a card


26 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

It is great to step out of our comfort zone every now and then and you did a great job doing it. The image is gorgeous and the papers are just beautiful. Great start to Christmas pressies.

hugs
Kaye x

Gina said...

Wow Leanne!! Gorgeous project, and I love the colours that you've used! Thank you for playing along with us at Cowgirls Sunday Challenge XXX

Carina said...

Lovely project you've made!

Thank you for joining us at this weeks challenge at Cowgirl Up!

Karin said...

This is so cute and useful too...Love!

Basement Stamper said...

Great job, way to step out of your comfort zone-the organizer is beautiful! Great use of the template.

Marianne said...

What a great usefull project you made! Thanks for playinga long at cowgirl sunday challenge!
Marianne

Crystal said...

girl i would totally love the link! that organizer is fab & i have been looking for a template like that to make one of my own! awesome design...it is gorgeous! hugs & love!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How adorable...

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I would love the link on the tutorial to how to make this... just too cute.

Mummylade said...

This is just lovely. Thank you so much for entering my garden challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

such a great project :> thanks for joining us at CSSC.

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Leanne, a fab project.Thanks for joining us in the first CES Challenge and hope you can join us again soon!
Clairexx

Maria Levine said...

I love the template that you used! You did a fabulous job with it!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

Alison (Groovycrafter) said...

Hi
Oh Woooooooooooooow!!!!
This is a totally gorgeous creation.
Love your flowers!!!!
Thank you for joining us this week at CSSC.
Hope to see you enter are next challenges we have a very special one on Sunday 12th September.
Hugs Alison
xx

Cheryl said...

OMG! This is sooo adorable! Great job. You certainly can't tell that this is out of your comfort zone. I love the papers, your coloring and the flowers. Just wow!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh Wow! This is just FABULOUS! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Sisterhood .. hope to see you again real soon!

Kleeblatt said...

Beautiful box. I like it. Thanks for joining us at CSSC. Good Luck
Monika

brenda said...

Hi there

A really great box.

Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Did you know we are looking for new DT members at our sister challenge http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Leanne

This is a fab organiser never tried one maybe i'll have a try after seeing yours, The papers are so nice too!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

crafty amy said...

Wow what a great project! love flowers give just a perfect touch of texture :D
Thank you for joining us at CES and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Vicky said...

Hi WOW....this is gorgeous the kick you gave your brain certainly worked, good luck.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges.
Hugs Vicky xx

Poppet said...

Great organiser Leanne, the colours look fab and the image looks gorgeous.

Thank you for sharing your card with us as CSSC. :-) xx

Poppet said...

Great organiser Leanne, the colours look fab and the image looks gorgeous.

Thank you for sharing your card with us at CSSC. :-) xx

Andrea M said...

This is sooooo gorgeous!!! What a beautiful creation :) Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

Anne H. said...

WOW - this is wonderful!
An adorable image and so beautiful colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :)

Teri said...

Fabulous project hun! Loving it!
Thanks for taking part at The Sisterhood this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...