Aug 8, 2010

Vintage sexy lady card!!


Hello everyone! Hope ya'll have had a wonderful weekend! School starts back in the morning and I have to admit I'm dreading it like the dickens! I'm homeschooling Kyle again and I know getting him back in a schedule will either be the death of me or him not sure which just yet but I'm betting it will be me hee hee!! He's been sleeping late (me to) and I know the first few days we probably will both be zombies! I'm sorry I didn't post much last week I've just not been feeling well (I won't bore you with all my woes is me problems) but hopefully I can get back in the mood this week! I was able to make this card this weekend. I used the freebie image and sentiment from Create with TLC. I love this ladies blog!! She has all kinds of digi art for making cards or for scrapbookers!  I colored with my copics and then I added silver stickles to her dress, her finger for the ring, and the bracelet. I used chalk around the image and also some distress ink. I added a little flower and gems to the sentiment and also a feather that I found out in my yard! Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed my card!! Have a great week!!

*Edit* I just read over this again and noticed a oops I stated I used a feather but forgot in the end I decided not to but I guess everyone figured that out lol!!
 

8 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Great card Leanne. I will be praying for you and Kyle... I know how hard it is, but hang in there my friend. hugs

Cheryll said...

Ohhhh, she turned out nice! She's be pretty in all sepia tones too.

CanadianScraps43 said...

Oh my goodness Leanne! This is stunning! I love everything about it. I just love this so much. I love the bling that you added and the distressing is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Praying for you and your son that God will bless you with a great week of school and time together.
Hugs.

Crystal said...

LOVE this card girl! love how vintage & shabby chic it is! so cool! you def have to send me that freebie image! would love to play with it! thanks for the blog love & i miss you too...lots! have had so much going on & just need to make myself take time to sit down and give you a call! love you lots girl! you are amazing! hugs!

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I love how you colored her.

Good luck with school. My daughter starts school on 9-1-10. It is always late in Wisconsin.

Hope you feel better! Take care.

Micki said...

Wow Leanne, this is beautiful. Simply stunning!

Sigh, wish I could offer you words of wisdom on homeschooling but I have none to offer. (I would have been the death of me, lol if I would have homeschooled rachelle)

hugs

xosparklesxo said...

That turned out wonderful.

1CardCreator said...

Very sexy and cute card! I love all the little details like the bracelet and ring! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...