Aug 25, 2010

Mummy Halloween card

Boo! Did I scare you? Even thou I'm not ready for summer to be over with I'm having to face the facts that fall will soon be here. I thought I would get a little jump start on some Halloween cards. I used my Paper Doll Dress up cartridge to create this little scene. I made my night background by sponging ink in navy blue, black, and white. The Happy Halloween sentiment is a wood Studio G stamp and I "thought" I had it high enough when I stamped but as you can see I was a little off hee hee! Oh well, I never claimed to be perfect ha ha!! I don't know whether to add this one in my etsy shop or not so what do ya'll think? I've been going thru my cartridges (they have been sooo neglected) and thought it was time I started using my cricut again. I mean how can I justify getting more cartridges to my hubby when it's sitting there drawing dust and since Provo Craft has released a thousand more cartridges I want I need to get busy, busy!! I also want to get back into scrapbooking again. I miss that to :(  I have got so many things I want to do but now all I need is the time to do them!!!  Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy the rest of the week!!

 

4 comments:

Tamara Bennett said...

What a cute card! No sorry you didn't scare me...haha. Love that little owl in the tree!

Cheryl said...

Oh this is too cute!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

It's adorable Leanne. Yes, put it in your ebty's store. Hope that is going well for you.

1CardCreator said...

Love this Leanne, so spooky, lol. ~Diane

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...