Aug 24, 2010

I'm not famous but...


How ya'll like this saying? Don't it feel like you sometimes!! I know it fits with me or lets just say it use to! Several years ago it really hit the spot. But lets just say I'm not in the spot light anymore hee hee! I've had my Forever Young cartridge for awhile and have been wanting to play around with it and well this is what I came up with. I made the sentiment using my computer. I added some silver stickles to her shoes, necklace, purse, and her hair just to dress her up a bit. I used my cuttlebug for the embossing. I also added some bling to her flower and purse. This card wasn't made for any challenges or DT teams it was a just playing around card! I'll probably be adding this one to my Etsy shop. I was soooo excited I sold my first card over the weekend woooo hooooo!!! I really need to focus on trying to get more on there to sell. I just don't know where all the time goes or my energy! It seems like it's gone before I realize I even have any!! Have a great week! Hugs!

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous & fun! I love it.

Tamara Bennett said...

This is really cute! I love that cartridge! The sentiment fits perfectly as well! I know what you mean. haha. I'm kinda glad that I'm not under a spotlight these days though...

Karin said...

Great card and congrats on the first sale :)

~BridgetL~ said...

I absolutely love this card and the saying. I just used this cart last month for the first time. :)

Sandi Cl~ said...

Wozer, what a great card. Love my FY cart but haven't used it too much .. my Cricut has gotten less action this past year but I still love HIM!

"Um Buggin" said...

Super cute card, and the sentiment is perfect!

~L~

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous card Leanne, I love the dp and the embossing. It all looks gorgeous put together! ~Diane

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh how exciting you sold your first card... I am so happy for you. This is just gorgeous. I so love it.

xosparklesxo said...

Isn't this just fantastic! :) Love it, so girly and adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...