Aug 26, 2010

Home Tweet Home & End of Summer Sale

Hey everyone!! I have several exciting things to share with you today! First I would like to welcome a new member to our DT, Laurel Seabrook! If you get a minute head over to her blog and give her a big welcome I'm sure she would be thrilled!! Next, I wanted to let you know about Lindsay's sale going on now thru August 28th. Everything is 30% off! Click here to go to the LSS store. Now on to my card! I used one of Lindsay's older sets Bird's & Branches. I just love this set and have been wanting to play around with it for some time now. I printed the birdhouse and the branch rather large so I could make the birdhouse my main focus. Once I had them the size I wanted I colored with my copics and then cut the images out by hand. I then made my sentiment using my computer. After I had the sentiment printed out, I used my stampin up punches to punch it out. This was a real simple and quick card to put together but I think it turned out cute! Don't forget to head to Lindsay's Blog for this week's freebie and also follow the links on her site or my sidebar to visit all the other DT members. Now run, don't walk to Lindsay's End of Summer Sale! Thanks for stopping by today and I hope I've inspired you some with my card!! Thanks for looking. I'm heading to bed now it's almost 3:00 in the morning and I'm sooooo gonna pay for it in the morning!! I'm not sure if there is any challenges that will fit my card but that's going to have to wait till tomorrow or I'm just not going to make it!! Hopefully, this post makes sense!


15 comments:

Karin said...

One of my favorite images...I love the sentiment you chose and of course your fab coloring :)

Tamara Bennett said...

Haha! I used this set today too! Love your card! That image looks great on the kraft paper!

Laurel said...

This is so cute!

Rhonda said...

Leanne, I really like this! Simple is my favorite..lol I think this set is my all-time favorite. I think your color choice is great!

Primitive Paper said...

Such a cute card and your colors are SOOOoooo vivid. Well done.

1CardCreator said...

Ha ha, hope you got some sleep! Love this card, the colors and your coloring are perfect! You always inspire me Leanne! ~Diane

Lindsay Weirich said...

amazing cutting of the branch! cute card!

Cindi said...

awesome card! I too love that set, and your colors are great
:)

Cheryl said...

Very cute! The colors just pop against the kraft background.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, your coloring is so awesome. I love it.

Micki said...

girl, you and I must have been in the same 'zone' (you should see my work space, ugh) However, YOUR card is perfect and I totally love it.

hugs

Mrs. Fence said...

I LOVE how you made the image so large and then cut it out! It's adorable!

ljurecek said...

Love the vibrancy of the color of your birdhouse! It really catches the eye! I know you struggled a little with this but you can't tell by looking at it!

Margie said...

Very pretty card! I love this set!

Scrapin Kat said...

Leanne do you know the lady that owns scrapbook scrapbook near you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...