Aug 1, 2010

New Challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central

Hey everyone!! Hope you have had a wonderful weekend! I have but just sad that it's flew by so quick! Here is my card I wanted to share with you for the new challenge over at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central. It was my turn to pick and I went with a ad challenge. I used the colors as my inspiration. I used a Bildmalarna stamp, Mimosa with tulip and colored with my copics. For the flowers I used my slice and the design card noteworthy. I stamped the word smile and then cut each letter separtely to make my sentiment. I wished I could remember who the paper is by and I wished I had more of it!! I used scraps from my scrap bin and I hate that it's all gone well almost gone maybe I can squeeze one more card out of it!! I did alot of distressing on this card using Tim Holtz vintage photo ink and also a distressing tool by Heidi Swap. Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a wonderful week!!

6 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhhh so sweet! What a beautiful vintage card and lovely tag line! gorgeous Leanne!

CanadianScraps43 said...

Oh so cute Leanne! Nice colours.

1CardCreator said...

What a sweet card, you chose the perfect dp and your coloring is awesome! ~Diane

Cheryl said...

Another beautiful card! I love the colors!

Deedee Anderson said...

Oh this is so stinkin' CUTE, Leanne! Mimosa is so beautifully colored. Love your fabulous fall colors and the rich vintage feel to the whole card. The way you did the greeting is fantastic -- I never think of those things -- thanks so much for the beautiful inspiration! Hugs, Deedee

Jerusha said...

This is soooo cute!!! i love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...