Aug 18, 2010

Hey Chick!!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Sorry I've been MIA. I've just been having alot going on and also been really busy.  I've not had hardly any crafting time lately and when I do I'm usually so dragged down I don't feel like doing anything! I've had this card made for some time for a embossing challenge we had over at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central and guess what? I forgot to post it! But I guess it's better late than never huh? The name of the stamp I used is a Bildmalarna stamp, Mimosa's Chickens. Hopefully before long everything will start settling down again and things (plus me) will get back to normal! Thanks for stopping by and visiting today! Have a great week!!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

City Crafter Challenge Blog - Isn't She Lovely
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - use a animal on your project
Creative Card Crew - sparkle and shine (my paper)
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge -what little girls are made of
Wild Orchid Challege - One for the girls

19 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a beautiful card Leanne. I hope the rest of your week gets better. hugs

Lauretta See said...

this is a lovely sweet card ( and image) great job with the coloring and all ;) Thank you for joining us this week on the CRAFT YOUR PASSION challenge. Good Luck!

Cheryl said...

Hey Chick - She is beautiful! Your colored her perfectly. This is a wonderful card. I hope things start going a bit smoother for you.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

She is lovely and so is the card, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Stephanie said...

Very pretty! Such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Sammibug said...

What a sweet card. Great coloring job. I'm so glad you played along with us at Craft Your Passion's "Anything Goes" Challenge!

craftybunny said...

Beautiful card.Love the colours.Superb colouring too.
Lisa x

Ros said...

Gorgeous card .. hope you are feeling better soon ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

Linda Robinson said...

What a adorable card and she is just as cute as can be.. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Leanne
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

{Jane} said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card love the image fab LO
Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week
Hugs Shell xx

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card. thansk for joinign us at Crafy Catz this week x

june lanum said...

soooooooooooo cute ........thanks for joining us at the CCCB

Claudine Poch said...

This is so precious! Beautiful coloring and layout. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Vicky said...

Lovely card, such a pretty design

Thanks for joining us this week at SCSC
x

Jana said...

Adorable image on your gorgeous card. I love all the details. Isn't it great to see scraps come together so beautifully. Thanks for playing with us at OPUS GLUEI.

Deedee Anderson said...

Beautiful card, Leanne! You colored Mimosa so perfectly, and I love the natural color scheme. You're making me want to drag out my Mimosa stamps -- soon hopefully! Keeping you in my prayers, sweetie! Hugs, Deedee

Cheryl Nelson said...

Sooooo cute! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...