Aug 28, 2010

Harvest Blessings to you!


Hey ya'll! How's your weekend been? Ours has been pretty wild! Kyle had a wreck Friday night, someone pulled out in front of him (him and the driver of the other vehicile are ok) and today him and his daddy went to the dirt track so he could get some practice time in and had a wreck on the 4-wheeler! I've lost at least twenty years off my life! The wreck on the 4-wheeler scraped him up pretty good and he was already sore from the wreck Friday night and this wreck I'm sure is going to make it much, much worse. But he's not hurt bad just in places he's lost some skin and pretty raw (I hope that's not to much info hee hee) He's been lucky on two occasions this weekend! I defintely have thanked God over and over! It's been a scary weekend but we also have had some good laughs over it to which I won't bore you with but as I sit here writing this I'm giggling thinking about them! Ok, enough about us let me share with you the card I made for Deedee's Digis. Have you been to her store lately? If not I highly recommend heading over there! She just keeps coming out with the cutest stamps! Sunday (tomorrow hee hee) is my turn to post to the craft blog, Crafting with Deedee's Digis, but I wanted to go ahead and get this up in case I don't have time tomorrow. For my card I used the stamp set Sunshine and Sunflowers. I loved this scarecrow from the time I laid eyes on it and just been chopping at the bits to make a card with him! I decided since my cricut has still been feeling neglected that I would use it to so the sunflower, pumpkins, and bale of hay are all diecuts from Paperdoll Dress Up, A child's year, Old West, camp out and Stretch your imagination. The border punch is a ek success punch and the embossing is done by my Cuttlebug using the Pasiley folder. Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of the weekend! I've had enough excitement to last me a lifetime this weekend so I hope and pray the rest of ours will be very, very quiet lol! I wonder if I could get away with locking him in his room for a few years?? Just joking I love him to pieces!! 

I'm entering this card into the following challengs:

Alota Rubber stamps - fall colors - red, blue,yellow,green, and orange
Lexi's Creations - emboss it

11 comments:

Audrey said...

What an adorable card. i love your coloring.Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to enter in our monthly drawing going on right now.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I would say you have had enough excitement for one weekend.. so glad that Kyle was hurt. Whew...
Your card is awesome, love your coloring.

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness! I am glad every one is okay.

Very cute card!

1CardCreator said...

Wow girl you went all out on this one! I love all the wonderful details and elements you added to it. Looks awesome! Glad to hear Kyle is ok, sounds like a scary weekend! ~Diane

MiamiKel said...

Leanne, could this be any cuter! Such vivid, rich colors and what a sweet image, love the detailing like the stitching around the image and the sparkly punkins, gorgeous sunshine - well done!

Karin said...

Wow, two wrecks...No wonder you were a wreck! lol This is such a cute card Leanne. Not only is your coloring amazing, but the added fall elements are perfect!

Kim said...

Your card is adorable! Glad to hear everyone is ok!

Deedee Anderson said...

Another beauty, Leanne! I'm amazed at the fall scene you created here, and all the wonderful details you added. You and your Cricut are clearly having some fun times together! Thank the Lord that Kyle is OK! Praying the insurance issue gets settled very quickly. Hugs, Deedee

Lori said...

Oh wow, what a great harvest/thanksgiving card. The sun is my favourite part, thanks for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations this week.
Hugs, Lori

PS: I have blog candy at my blog www.justsoducky.blogspot.com if you're interested.

Marie said...

LOVELY!

maxine said...

Lovely card very cute thanks for playing along at lexis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...