Aug 22, 2010

Happy Birthday card!

Hey ya'll! Has everyone had a great weekend? It's been a busy, busy one for us! We went to watch some of Kyle's buddies race this weekend Friday and Saturday night. Both were out of town and both were going on right beside the fair. I didn't ride anything but I did have to play some of the games (I'm a sucker for those hee hee) I am now the proud owner of a gorilla and a lion! I almost won a bunny rabbit and gold fish (like I would have known what I was going to do if I did win!) It's been a fun weekend! I wanted to share with you a card I've had made just haven't had a chance to post it till now. This is one of the new fall Bildmalarna stamps, Mimosa with fruit basket. I just love this stamp and had a ball coloring it with my copics. The leaves are punched out with a Marvy punch and the sentiment is my Studio G. I added some stickles to the leaves and also did a little faux stitching. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy my card!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Everybody Art Challenge - in the garden
Simple Doodles - lets celebrate

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Lovely colour choice. Cute image coloured beautifully.
Thanks for joining EAC.
Jenny

Karin said...

Glad you had a fun weekend and your card is adorable!!!

Pam S. said...

Beautiful card Leanne! love the colors you've used!
Pam Going Postal

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, wonderful colours and image.
luv
Debby

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I love these colors. Your coloring is perfect.



PS. The leaves are really cool

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful card!
I love this color combo and the image is too cute!
Thank you for playing with us on Simple Doodles and we hope to see you again next challenge!

Elise said...

Oh gosh! This is GORGEOUS! I love the colors and the image is just so cute! BEAUTIFUL card! Thank you so much for joining us at the Beary Scrap Challenge!

Hugs,
Elise

1CardCreator said...

Cute card, love your coloring and shading and the colors are fab! ~Diane

Jamie said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the colors you used and the autumn leaves. Thanks for joining in our Stitches Challenge!

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Hi Leanne - this is delightful! I love your colors and that punch is to die for. Whoo hoo! :) Thanks for joining our Beary Sweet challenge - good luck!

Cheers,
Susan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...