Aug 12, 2010

Friends Are Gods Way....


Hello everyone! I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the sweet and encouraging comments you left on my last post! They all meant so much to me and really made me feel so much better! 

Isn't this sentiment so true? I'm so lucky to have some really great friends online and in real life. Friends really help you get thru some of the worst times! Not only are they there for you thru the bad times but also to help celebrate all the great things in your life to! I just fell in love with this cute digital set, God's Way, by Deedee's Digi's! This is one of Deedee's Dollar Digi's and believe me it's worth way more than a dollar!! I wished my picture would have come out better :( My lighting is not right but it's late and I'm really, really tired so I just gave up and did the best I could do!

I hope you take time to come visit Crafting with Deedee's Digi's. This week we have a awesome sketch challenge going on and each day different design team members share their creations using Deedee's stamps! Today is my turn so come and join me!! thanks for looking and sorry this is short but I'm about to fall asleep sitting straight up!! Have a great Friday!!!


8 comments:

Jean said...

Very cute card and I love the sentiment.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love the sentiment too, what an adorable card Leanne

Karin said...

Crazy cute Leanne! Love that little pig :)

1CardCreator said...

This is just adorable Leanne! I love how you colored the image and your punches area with the added bling looks awesome! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love the layout.

Hang in there. You are in my thoughts.

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Leah your card is way too cute and the sentiment is so true.

Don't worry over your followers, it is nothing to do with what you do, your creations are always beautiful. We all have times when more people visit than others. Keep smiling and doing what you do well.

hugs
Kaye x

Deedee Anderson said...

This is so very sweet, Leanne! That is a wonderful layout, and such lovely colors. I especially love how you colored the piggy! Yes, I truly believe that God gives us friends to look out for us, and I am so thankful to count you among mine! Hugs, Deedee

Jerusha said...

This is a super cute card! Love the soft colours and that pig is adorable! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...