Aug 31, 2010

Back to the books!!


Hello everyone! Thanks for the comments on my hubby's card he is truly getting a kick out of reading them!! It also gives him a little taste of why I get so excited when I get comments too hee hee! I asked him this evening if he was going to make another card tonight but he said he'd pass. I guess he's scared his manhood is on the line!! Hmmm I wonder if I could blackmail him into something new if I started threating to tell his buddies?? Just joking I wouldn't do him that way! Anyway, let me tell you about my card I wanted to share with you. This cute image and sentiment I used is called Teacher's Pet from Deedee's Digis. It worked perfect with the DCWV Gradeschool paper pack that I've had. I used my copics to color the cute owl sitting on the books and I used my Locker Talk cartridge to cut the A+. If you haven't visited Deedee's Digi's you really are missing out on some fabulous stamps!! They are also really affordable! This stamp set is $3.00 and also comes with four different sentiments (this includes the one on my card). She also has dollar digis that are super duper adorable! She also posts a new challenge on our challenge blog each Monday. The winner of the challenge gets a free stamp set now how cool is that?! But you can't win if you don't play so what you waiting for head on over and check out the new challenge!! Thanks for looking! 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Bee Crafty Downloads - anygoes with a digi
Craft Your Day's Away - anything with wings
Creative Card Crew -back to school
Fussy and Fancy Friday - back to school
Incy Wincy Designs - back to school
Pile it On - farewell to summer
Shirley's 2 Girls - Back to school with a twist (letters/alphabet)
Simple Doodles - back to school
Stamp Something - back to school

11 comments:

Jean said...

This is so cute!! I love owls, so naturally I think he is adorable!!

Jean said...

This is so cute!! I love owls, so naturally I think he is adorable!!

Chris said...

Your owl card is lovely. It'll make going back to school a little bit better for someone.
Thanks for joining us at S2G. We hope you'll come back again.

Emma said...

An adorable card, the owl is so cute & fabulous papers.
Thanks for joining us at CYDA and good luck.
Hugs Emma x
www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk
http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com

CanadianScraps43 said...

This is beautiful Leanne. So love the design and the colouring is so well done.

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Absolutely adorable! Love that owl! And the papers are perfect! Thanks for joining our challenge this time at Creative Card Crew!

Janna :)

Laurel said...

So sweet, thanks for playing at S2G!

Nikki said...

What a fantastic Card such a cute owl Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

Anna said...

Adorable card! Thanks for sharing with us at PIO.

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a cute back too school card. Love your dp choice. Beautiful coloring of your wonderful image too! Wow well done! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Card Crew
Denise
CCC DT

Tip Top said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining in at Simple Doodles - hope to see you again next time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...