Aug 30, 2010

Another Halloween card!


Hello! I hope everyone is having a great day! I slept just a little longer than I needed to this morning and I guess my age is starting to show it's taking me a while to get going! I've got so much to be done and my mind knows it but just telling my body is a different story!! But so far the day has started out pretty good! I've already had the insurance company contact me about Kyle's truck and hopefully we will be able to get it fixed pretty soon. Here is another Halloween card I would like to share with you. It's really simple and plain and I keep questioning myself if it's worth posting! I was wanting to make some Halloween cards to add to my Etsy shop but I just don't know if this one would sell or not. I guess you can tell I haven't gotten alot of confidence when it comes to my cards hee hee. I used my cricut and Paper Doll dress up for the pumpkin and ghost. The grass was cut with the Zooballo cartridge. I used my copics and some ink to try to do the shading. I think I probably shouldn't have done the black around the ghost maybe that's what keeps throwing this off to me. I would soooo love to get your feedback! I don't have anyone around here at home to ask so I'm turning to ya'll for help! If you think I should redo this or add something just drop me a note or if you think it's fine the way it is but not good enough to sell that's fine to just your honest thoughts would be so helpful! Well, I guess I better get up and get busy. We still have a pretty long day ahead of us!! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of the day to!!

5 comments:

Karin said...

Super cutness!

BugJunkie said...

Adorable!! I just love fall cards and layouts...so fun!

Cheryl said...

Awww, very cute!

Deedee Anderson said...

Sorry, hon -- I think it's wonderful in its entirety, so no constructive criticism from me -- LOL!I actually really like the black around the ghost -- it makes it stand out more, I think. Love the way you've been using your Cricut on your cards! Hugs, Deedee

CanadianScraps43 said...

I so love how you utilize your cricuit machine and use so many different images to make wonderful cards. So cute and TFS.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...