Jul 1, 2010

We are celebrating with a Luau!


Hey folks! Come join in on all the fun over at Crafters Digital Art Center! We are having a Luau to celebrate the first-ever Deedees Digis Design Team! We want to start this out right with a celebration and loads of fun!! So, put on your grass skirts and head on over!! There will be challenges, freebies, and if we are lucky maybe someone brought snacks hee hee!! It's a great time to get to know all the members and also to get to see some brand new releases that Deedee has. I've made the above card using several different sets of Deedees digis and let me tell you all of her digis are fantastic! Each set comes with their own sentiments and there is something for just about every occasion you can think of! Deedee's digis is a new online store and we would love to spread the word! So grab your buddies and head on over and spend a fun filled day with us!
 Just go to Crafters Digital Art Center and if your not a member you will have to register but no worries registering is free and easy! Once you have registered be sure to join Deedee's Digis Group. C-ya there!

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great card! I love the collage look.

MiamiKel said...

Leanne! This was drool worthy the first time I saw it and now it just dropped my jaw again! It's absolutely fabulous! Wonderful done - one of my fave cards - great job!

Micki said...

Oh Leanne, I have too much going on tonight (sigh everynight) but you know my story, anyway I won't make it to Deedee's but I've known Deedee for a couple of years and am so proud of her. You do her digis proud...wonderful job. You did a great job with this card....love it.

Big hugs
PS: Tell Deedee & Sandy I said "Hi"

Sandy said...

Wow, this is great! I love how you used so many of the digis. Amazing!!!

Deedee Anderson said...

Leanne, this is just beyond words. I can't get over how much you put into this -- it's truly a stunning creation -- great job, sweetie!!!! Hugs, Deedee

1CardCreator said...

This is so cute! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Jennifer Schmidt said...

This is such a fun card! Love all the images and your coloring!

Anonymous said...

wooow! wonderful article and many thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...