Jul 23, 2010

Water Challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central


Hello everyone! Hope your having a great weekend! Kyle's got another race this weekend. This time we have to travel a little further than normal. It will be his first time on this track and I'm just a little worried. Normally before the race they let them do a short practice run. This track they don't! I hate that he won't be familiar with it at all! By the way I meant to mention this earlier in the week but didn't remember. I was so proud of him last weekend, he won!!! He's doing really good for someone that hasn't been doing it long! Today I'd like to share the card I made for our challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central. Our challenge this time is water.  I had fun making this card but to be honest I'm not so sure I'm in love with it! The day I made this me and hubby went fishing and I sat down to make the card and couldn't get our fishing trip out of my head!! So this is what I came up with! I used Mimosa sitting stamp and colored her with my copics. I also used the fence stamp from C.C. Designs. The extra grass on each side was cut with my cricut using the create a critter cartridge. I also used my cricut to cut the fishing rod and fish but right now my mine has went blank and I forgot which cartridge it came from! The canoe is a stamp from Close to My Heart that I got from my dear sweet friend Cheryl (Hi Cheryl!!) Well, I guess that's it! I hope you like my little scenery card I'm still on the fence whether I do or I don't!! Come join in the challenge!! Thanks for looking!!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - summer days
By The Cute and Girly - warm summer days
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - anything goes
Sir Stampalot Challenge - lazy days of summer

22 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Congrats to Kyle... sounds like he is really enjoying it.
This is so cute, you should put the copics you use on here. I think my problem is I can't blend... maybe I am not using the right colors.. who knows. Good luck to Kyle and to you on your challenges. hugs

Judy said...

Wow..really like this card. Love the richness to your coloring. Thank you so much for entering in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs
Judy

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Congrats!
sounds like you have been busy lol
Love this, is just brilliant, the colouring the colours everything about it :) Thank You for joining us over at BTC&G and Good Luck! X

chris said...

Well I love your scene, and I am definitely loving the colour scheme, perfect.
hugs chris xx
thanks for joining us in the Siir Stampalot challenge.

Karen said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Cheryl said...

How cute! She reminds me of my daughter when she is out fishing with her grandpa.

www.alittlethisandalotofthat.blogspot.com said...

LOve your card....it is so colorful and a fantastic male card.... thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week.....

Harriet

Bug Junkie said...

Oh my...how cute is that?! Just Adorable!!

pinky said...

This is just adorable, I so love that little scene. Thanks for sharing at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Monika Reeck said...

Adorable Images and the coloring is very nice...GREAT CARD!!Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week, hugs, Monika

Monika Reeck said...

Adorable Images and the coloring is very nice...GREAT CARD!!Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week, hugs, Monika

Ceal said...

adorable great coloring too

Tracy said...

This is cute, Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

1CardCreator said...

This looks fantastic! I love your coloring on this it is outstanding! ~Diane

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Hi Leanne, thanks for visiting my blog and as you found out the reason why I have not been visiting. My computer is still playing up so am yet again on one of the boys. It sounds like you are having or rather Kyle is have fun, hope his race goes well. I just love the image on this card, so cute and beautifully coloured.

hugs
Kaye x

Francesca said...

A wonderful card , thanks for joining us at sir stampalot this month and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is fabulous! Such a fun card - I love it!
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

gerslittlesnippets said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image. Great to see a little girl fishing for a change. You have coloured it beautifully.
Thank you for joining us at BTC&G this month.
Geraldine

hayward69 said...

This is so sweet. Just love the image used.

Thanks for joining in with us on DDSB

Jayne xx

Hannapanna said...

Gorgeous card. This is a really summery card. Love the image and the colouring is great. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs Hanna

KymKreates said...

Your project is splendiferous!!! I am so happy that you have joined us at the Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week and Good Luck!

KymKreates
DT Coordinator

Amber said...

Oh such a sweet card!
DDSB Hugs
Amber

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...