Jul 11, 2010

Three Favorite Color Challenge - Just for you!


Hey ya'll!! We have a new challenge on the Bildmalarna Blog. The challenge is to make a project using your three favorite colors.  The only problem I had was I don't have just 3 favorite, I love all colors!! I do catch myself always leaning to brighter, bolder colors but if you asked me what my least favorite color was I honestly couldn't pick one!! About a week ago my mom, dad, and I was out shopping and I convinced them that we "needed" to go to Hobby Lobby. We were looking thru the paper and I got tickled my mom kept picking out paper after paper saying you need this one, oh and this one is pretty! She just kept gathering up and the best part of it all she paid for it!!! So, I decided I would make her a little card using some of the paper she bought me!! I used a stamp of Mimosa and the Just Because postage stamp from the summer stamp club. These stamps are no longer available but the new fall stamps you can pre order now by clicking here. The little butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch and I embossed it with the Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder. I used my oval and scallop nesties to cut Mimosa out. I feel like the card is a little plain but I just love the PP and wanted as much of it to show as possible!! Our challenges on the Bildmalarna Blog are now going to be a monthly challenge so you have plenty of time to come join us! We have also started a new bi-weekly challenge blog Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central. The challenges will be posted every other Monday. We will be doing challenges featuring any stamps that Stamping Scrapping sells. For example:  Bildmalarna, Magnolia's, House Mouse, CC Designs, Just Rite, Cindy's Scent with love stamps, and many more. Our first challenge is a wedding theme so be sure to join in on this challenge also! Thanks for looking and I'm super excited I have more cards I can't wait to share so please come back and visit!!

3 comments:

The Memory Keeper said...

She's too cute Leanne! Your Mom is going to love it!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh yes, your mom is going to love it Leanne. How blessed you are to have such an awesome mom. Your coloring is awesome.

Cheryl said...

This is so sweet! How could she not love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...