Jul 28, 2010

Lindsays Stamp Stuff


Howdy! Hope your week is going good! I got my house cleaned yesterday so I could have some play time today! Didn't get as many cards made as I wanted my mojo seemed to be on vacation!! Tomorrow is Thursday and you know what Thursday is...It's Lindsay's Stamp Stuff day!!! For my card I used one of Lindsay's newer stamp sets steampunk. I absolutely love this set!! It comes with 17 different images and the possibilities are endless plus it's a steal for only $5! Be sure to check out Lindsay's and the other design team members blogs to see what they have made this week. Sorry to cut this short but I've got a living room full of teenagers watching movies and well, my eyes need to be else where if you know what I mean!! Ahhh the joys of being a parent hee hee!! Thanks for looking and till next time happy crafting!!

Supply list:
Paper by Glitz (came from Hobby Lobby)
stickles
sentiment - Raindrop Echo Designs
Martha Stewart punch
ribbon and bling from my stash

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - color challenge pink and blue
Stamp, Scrap, & Doodle Saturdays - use a digital stamp
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - hot vibrant colors


20 comments:

Tamara Bennett said...

Gorgeous card! i just love neon colors though! You did a beautiful job! I love the sentiment too!

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card Leanne! I saw that layout and sure did not imagine how beautiful you could make it look! I love how you colored in the balloon too! ~Diane

Lindsay Weirich said...

I have not made a card with that stamp and now I don't feel the need to because yours is pure perfection Leanne! You have a wonderful style and your projects look like they stepped off the pages of a magazine (hint, hint)

Cindi said...

wonderful card! I love that layout, so many pretty layers
:)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Very very pretty Leanne. How's your ebsty store going?

Karin said...

Your card is fab. Again. Every week. Love the colored bits on the image and the layout is wonderful!

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

This is soooo prettty. Love the fab colors.

pinky said...

Excellent card, love the papers. Thanks for playing along at WHOOPSIDAISY.
Pinky

Kendra said...

Beautiful card, I like the papers. No matter where I look on your card there is something different. Thanks for showing us your digi at SSDS!

Mrs. Fence said...

Love the colors and layout! What an awesome set!!! I must use it soon...thanks for the inspiration!

Margie said...

This is so great, Leanne! Love how you used it, and the sentiment is perfect!

Cheryl said...

Wowza - I am so glad you were able to get this done so that we could see it. I love your coloring on the balloon.

Rhonda said...

This is just beautiful! I love it! The layout and the papers and border are perfect!

Rleen said...

Beautiful card! I love the big bow. Thanks for joining at Daisy May Challenge this month. Hope to see you again next month challenge!
Hugs, Rleen

CanadianScraps43 said...

Oh this is so pretty. Love how you used so many elements here. And so love that border punch. Great job.

DtsArt said...

such a wonderfully dramatic card. Love it.

Lil Sis said...

Great card with such a fantastic sentiment thanks for sharing with Whoopsi Daisy this month.
Beccy x

Scrapin Kat said...

hey beautiful card! I have been so busy with Scrap camp the last week it was a blast! I have been making cards
http://www.owhstarsandstamps.org/p/digi-stamp-donations.html for OWH, I came upon some free digi stamps if you & friends want to help! Getting ready to some Copic in the store if I can figure out which to buy first...
Kathy
PS The Hoarders Closet is Opening Monday at 10 am-- all the papers in there are .33 and 1/2 price stickers-etc... Load up your friends and come to see me!
Scrapin Kats
1628 Second Av SW
Cullman

Micki said...

Leanne, this is beautiful as always. Totally gorgeous.

hugs

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my goodness Leanne - this is wonderful!! I love the border you used - I'm out of words - this is just fantastic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...