Jul 7, 2010

Lindsay's Stamp Stuff - Happy Birthday!!



Several of the girls on Lindsay's Design Team is celebrating birthday's in the month of July (including Lindsay!) so we decided this week we would go with a birthday theme! Happy Birthday ladies and also to anyone else who is celebrating this month!! I'm a November baby so I've still got a few more months to go before I reach 29!! (give or take, more like give snicker, snicker) Just joking I'll be 43 and that doesn't bother me, it's my body that seems to be the one having a hard time dealing with it!! For my card I used this yummy looking cupcake (remember I'm on a diet so this is the closest I have come to any sweets!) from Lindsay's Sweet Stuff set. Doesn't it look yummy?! I haven't had chocalate in sooo long and I know I could eat a jar of cherries if given the chance! Ok..sorry strayed away for a moment let me wipe the drool off hee hee! I colored the cupcake with my copics. I also want to mention I'm using a sketch from A Crafty Little Place. This is their challenge for the week using the sketch, stars, and stripes. I didn't think stars would go to well with what I was wanting to acheive so instead I made these cute little flowers using a Hot Off The Press template. I hand cut them out of white card stock and then just sponged with some red and brown ink. The brads were not exactly the right color so I went over them with my copics and tried to match. The leaves are from a Martha Stewart punch. I used a studio G stamp for my sentiment and the papers are some more scraps I had in my scrap bin. (I believe they are both by My Mind's Eye but don't hold me to it) Be sure to head over to Lindsay's blog tomorrow she will be having another awesome freebie and you don't want to miss it! She also has a new set out this week that I know your going to love!! And before I forget I wanted to mention that Lindsay is also having a 34% off everything birthday sale Thursday thru Saturday (in honor of her turning 34) Don't forget to check out the other DT ladies blogs (links are on my side bar or on Lindsay's blog) to see how they are celebrating this week!! Thanks for looking and I still have a few more projects to share with you this week so please come back!!!

click here to shop for Lindsay's digis!


I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

A Crafty Little Place - sketch, stars, and stripes
2 Sisters Challenge Blog - anything goes
Shelly's Images - Anything goes with a celebration
Marks Finest Papers - use a diecut (I used my nesties)
wee Memories -anything goes
The Diedrich Dare - cupcake inspiration
Little Red Wagon - nestabilities



 

38 comments:

Sammye Jo said...

Oh Leanne! This is simply GORGEOUS! So glad you shared it with us at A Crafty Little Place this week!
Bug Hugs!
Sammye Jo
ACLP DT!

Shelly's Images said...

I love your card Leanne! The flowers are so wonderful.

Thanks for joining us again this week for our TTThursday Challenge.

~Shelly
http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.com/

Linda Beeson said...

I really like your flowers.

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the cupcake and you take on this weeks sketch!!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at ACLP!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

Carolyn Wolff said...

Beautiful card. Those flowers are amazing. Thanks for joining in at LRW!

~BridgetL~ said...

Leanne this is a card that anyone would love to receive. those flowers really caught my eye. :)

Mervi said...

Lovely card with beautiful flowers!
Thanks for playing with us
at Rosie D's;-))Mervi

Karin said...

Those flowers are totally amazing! FAB-U-LOUS!

Tamara Bennett said...

Wow Leanne! This is stunning! That paper goes great together. I never would have thought to combine those two papers. Love it! Gorgeous flowers too!

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card Leanne, I love those flowers and the cupcake looks yummy! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Cindi said...

how cheerful and pretty! I love those flowers
:)

Cara said...

Leanne, this is a beautiful card and I love your flowers!! Thanks for sharing with ACLP!!
Cara ACLP DT

Cheryl said...

This is soooo yummy! I love it (and now you have me drooling!) Great flowers!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE everything about this card!

ljurecek said...

Leanne, those flowers are fabulous! What a great touch to add to the cupcake card! This is beautiful!

Margie said...

This is beautiful, Leanne! I love the 3-d flowers, especially!

MiamiKel said...

WOw! This is a beauty!! Such a stunning card, and the flowers just really catch the eye - wonderfully done :) x0x0

CanadianScraps43 said...

This is beautiful Leanne! I love those flowers and would so love to know how you made them. Amazing!

LORi said...

Leanne...it's gorgeous~~!!
So happy you shared with ACLP!!

Crafty Hugs - LORi

Cheryl said...

I almost forgot...

Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays challenge. Good luck!

**Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

Lindsay Weirich said...

beautiful, i love the flowers!

Deedee Anderson said...

GORGEOUS card, Leanne! The cupcake is darling, and those flowers are so neat, and the whole card has such a rich feel to it. This is sure to make someone's birthday a VERY happy one!!! Hugs, Deedee

Bekah said...

Totally love those flowers! Great job!

Joanna K said...

Stunning card! The flowers are adorable and what a sweet yummy capcake on the front ;) Thanks for sharing it with us at the Sentimental Sundays ;-)

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

OH, WOW! This is really gorgeous! Love the flowers...so pretty! Wonderful to have you at A Crafty Little Place. Come back soon...

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP

Micki said...

I saw the card on SNR group and girl, I love it. Absolutely beautiful! And I hear ya on the aging thing..... my body has been protesting the age for a couple of years now and just gets worse, lol.

hugs

Claudine Poch said...

Wonderful papers, layout and flowers! Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

Kelly Schelske said...

Very pretty Leanne!

Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!

Good luck!

Loes said...

It's beatutiful! Thanks for joining the Dutch Dare Card Challenge!

Melissa Craig said...

Leanne this is awesome!! I love the flowers - absolutely amazing!!

Crystal said...

this is gorgeous leanne! the flowers are so pretty but that cupcake is super fab! just love the colors too! you are so talented my dear friend! hugs & love!

Stacy Walker said...

Hi Leanne,
Very beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge. I look forward to seeing your next creation. I am sorry about the link. I will make sure that you are in for the challenge prize.

Linda said...

Hi Leanne! I was just picked to be a DT on SP. Your name is listed so I thought I would come and say Hi. Your card is wonderful and I love those flowers!
Hugs
Linda

Amber said...

Beautiful card! Love your flowers and colors! Wonderful take on the sketch!
ACLP Hugs
Amber

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Rosanne said...

Very cute!Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Congrats! You won over at Speedy the Cat's Friend Blog Challenge!! Check it out!

~*Joni said...

Hi Leanne! First off, isn't 43 the new 29? heehee! Wonderful card, I love the flowers and cupcake. Lindsay is lucky to have a fun group of designers celebrating her big day! Thank you so much for joining us this week with our sketch challenge at ACLP!
~*Joni ACLP DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...