Jul 26, 2010

Inchin by to say hi!


Hey everyone!  Hope your week has gotten off to a good start!  I was able to get a little playing time in today so that's always a good thing! I really needed to do some cleaning but talked myself into waiting till tomorrow! I would much rather play in my scrap room than clean house!! I made this card today using the Caity Caterpillar digi stamp by Deedees Digis. Isn't this caterpillar the cutest thing! This is about the closest I would come to one to! I can't stand them in real life!! But there's not many bugs I do like and I really lose it if any get on me!! I used my copics to color and then I cut the image out using my nestibilities. I also used my cuttlebug but I have no clue the name of this folder. I've had it for a while and to be honest I think this is the first time I've used it! The pattern paper is by My Mind's Eye and the heart brad is from my stash. I used the Just Inchin by to say hi sentiment but this set also offers 3 more sentiments that you can use. Be sure to head on over to Deedees Digis she has the cutest stamps! She is also now offering $1 digis!! You can't beat that!! Also, before I go I would like to mention that this week's challenge on Crafting With Deedees Digis is a color challenge. The colors are brown and green. So be sure to drop in and play along!  Thanks for looking and I hope you've enjoyed my card!


7 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So adorable Leanne. Have you heard anything about that girl that got hurt?

CanadianScraps43 said...

This is so cute Leanne. I guess if all bugs looked this way we would invite them in for a cup of tea! Thanks sweetie for sharing.

Karin said...

Leanne, I want to grow up and make cards like you! This is soooo cute :) Fab as always!

1CardCreator said...

Thoroughly enjoyed it Leanne! This is adorable and the dp looks perfect with that sweet image! ~Diane

Deedee Anderson said...

This is so adorable, Leanne! I love the way you laid everything out, those sweet papers, and your beautiful coloring. I know bugs aren't everybody's thing, but I have to admit I find them fascinating. I'll be sure not to share them with you, though, except as digis -- LOL! Hugs, Deedee

Jerusha said...

I love this card! The embossing is perfect and the colours are just awesome. Super cute!!

Court said...

Oh my goodness. I'm in love with this card. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice message! Good luck in the giveaway!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...