Jul 14, 2010

Flowers and butterfly card!


Happy Wednesday!! We've made it halfway thru!! I don't know about your area but it's hot, hot, HOT here!! But I'm not going to complain (well try not to!) because I am loving summer!! Today I want to share a card I made using one of Deedee's Digis. But let me say first I'm so sorry I couldn't get the lighting right on this to save my life!!! I've been having troubles with that lately with my pictures and haven't really found a solution yet but the colors are so much prettier in real life. I used this weeks sketch from Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog. I really thought the sketch was a pretty one and sketches help me soooo much!  My nestibilites came in real handy for this card! I used my oval, circle, and squares. I also used the Martha Stewart butterfly punch for two of the butterflies and added some little round silver studs (not sure that's the correct name for them) and I also loaded them down with some stickles (maybe a little to much) I printed out two of the digital images and used the butterfly off the second one to pop dot and add demention. I also added some of the little silver things and stickles to it to! The lace is from my stash and the papers are from Hobby Lobby. The sentiment is also from Deedee's Digis and is included in the set. Thanks for looking and stopping by my blog!! If you like what you see I would for you to become a follower!! My husband has now bet me I won't be able to hit 400 so help me prove him wrong!! But only follow if you want to!! Hugs!!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Clearly I Stamp - Thank you
The Crazy Challenge - It's hip to be square
Creative Card Crew - To die for
Dare U 2 Digi Stamp - The Great Outdoors
My Time to Craft - Butterfly Bliss
Paper Romance - get your glitter on
Pear Tree Designs - Glitter/Sparkles
Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - things with wings 
 

23 comments:

miscanthuscrafts said...

Such a fab card and love the colour combo you used. Good Luck and thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs. X

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, the colors are beautiful. I hope you get 400 followers..

Jerusha said...

Wow wow wow wow! This is so beautiful. There is just so much detail in this card. So stunning! I love the colours you have chosen as well!

Nana said...

Wow, very beautiful card. Stunning work!
Thank you for joining us at "Crazy challenge" this week. Hope to see you again!
hugs Nana

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is wonderful! Love the vintage feel to the colors you chose. Lovely lace and embellishments too! This is wonderful! Love the vintage feel to the colors you chose.

Annette said...

What a lovely card - gorgeous butterflies & fab colour combo. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Heidi said...

Leanne, Your card is beautiful. I really love the lace. Wonderful sentiment. Thanks for playing along with the Critter Sketch challenge Blog.

Carrie said...

Totally amazing card!! I just love it..

Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥ Good luck on our Sketch challenge!
Dee (Spryte)

Karen said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs.
xx

CanadianScraps43 said...

This is so beautiful. That butterfly is so wonderful on that amazing flower. Love all elements here. Another great one. Hugs.

Deedee Anderson said...

Incredible! You put so many neat details into this Leanne. It has such a rich feel to it, too -- love it! Hugs, Deedee

made by fifi said...

fab card - pretty butterflies - thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge this week x

mommy2lou said...

a delightful and whimsical card. Thank you for this creative interpretation of our sketch challenge at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

Carolyn said...

Wow Leanne, gorgeous card. I totally love the added butterflies. What a fabulous touch. Thanks for sharing with us at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Michele said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors, paper and those butterflies are fantastic! Thanks for playing the Critter Sketch Challenge.

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty, wonderful color combination. Thanks for playing at the CSCB.

craftybunny said...

Oh this is so lovely.Such pretty sparkly butterflies.Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs.
Lisa x

Kathryn B said...

This is a real beauty Leanne! love the butterflies and all your little pearls!

Thanks for playing along with The Critter Sketch Challenge this week!

Moira said...

Very classy!

Thanks for playing at the Critter Challenge Blog... hope to see you again next week!

Jacki Randolph said...

Beautiful card, love the color combo. Thanks for playing at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog.

marsha said...

The colors are so luscious and your butterflies are stunning! Great design and details. Thanks for playing along at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog this week!

Hugs, Marsha

Anonymous said...

wooow! wonderful article and many thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...