Jul 22, 2010

Deedees Digis - A get well wish


Wow, can you believe how fast the week has gone by??? I can't!! School will be starting back in just a few short weeks and life as I know it will come to a end hee hee!! Today I have a card I would like to share with you using Deedees digis. I kept this card clean and simple. I used Deedees set Cup of Joy. This set offers the pretty cup with flowers that you see in my card and 4 sentiments. I colored the image with my copics and then added some stickles to the centers of the flowers. I then used my nestibilities and cut the image out and mounted it on the scallop circle (nestibility also) The paper is by My Minds Eye and a piece I had left over from another project. I also used my scorpal to score lines in the cardstock. To add a little embellishment I added some skittles from my stash. Thanks for taking the time to visit with me today and I hope you enjoyed my card!! No sales yet in my Etsy Shop but keeping my fingers and toes crossed!! And before I leave I would love to share a special set that Deedee has designed Cuties For A Cure. This sweet set of 12 inchie sized digis was designed to support childhood cancer cure research. All proceeds from this set will be donated to the National Childhood Cancer Foundation. This is a disease that has showed it's ugly face in many of our love ones and friends and I hope that one day there will be a cure. You can find this set available for purchase at Deedees store for $3.00. If also you could help spread the word and maybe we can really make a difference with the money made.




I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Everybody-Art-Challenge - blue and white color challenge
My Time To Craft Challenge - Check it out, use checked pattern
Stamp Something - anything goes
Artful Inkables - make your own background


8 comments:

Cheryll said...

This is sew cute Leanne! You know I love anything teacups. At first glance I thought you used skittles for your flower centers. Love it!

Micki said...

OMGosh, I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE it. And totally love the lines on the card.... it's awesome. I have had this digi printed out for a while now, just needing to get to coloring it. Your card is awesome.....
hugs

Sandy said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the colors you chose!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, your coloring is so awesome, wish you would give me some tips on how to use the copics.. I am about to throw my out, I just can't seem to get the hang of them. :-( your card is so beautiful.... I hope you do really well with your store. hugs

Cheryl said...

Howdy! I am just starting to go through my google reader and try to get caught up on blog visits.

I love this cool, crips colors you used. The scoring rocks. I am going to pop over to Dee Dee's to check these images out.

Enjoy the week end.

Daniele said...

What a lovely card thanks for joining us at MTTC this week hugs from daniele

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful card !!! love the image!!thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs
tina46
eac-team

Pat said...

Great card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...