Jul 14, 2010

Congratulations on your Wedding Day


Our challenge on our new challenge blog, Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central (SSCC) is weddings. I used Bride Emma from C.C. Designs. Isn't she cute? I added stickles to her veil and to the little bit of bow that is showing. I also made these flowers from a Hot Off the Press template. I hand cut them out and then colored them with my copics to match the roses in Emma's hand. I then applied distress stickles all over and I just love how these turned out! The leaves are a Martha Stewart punch. I also added some skittles to look like flourishes but they turned out looking more like bubbles then flourishes! For the corners I used a fiskars corner punch that I had totally forgot about! The paper is from Hobby Lobby. I also added some faux stitching and the lace is from my stash. We would love for you to come join us in our first challenge. All you need to do to be entered to win the prize is use any stamp that Stamping Scrapping sells. If you have not been to Cindy's store Stamping Scrapping you must check it out!! She has really good prices and super fast shipping. Cindy and her husband Kevin are super sweet people and are always willing to help with any questions you may have! OMG! Ya'll should see my wish list from her there!! I bet it's bigger than the one's sent in to Santa hee hee!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you will come back!!

2 comments:

CanadianScraps43 said...

Oh my goodness! She is so cute. I love the colors that you used here Leanne. She appears so shy and bashful. What a beautiful card. Hugs.

Deedee Anderson said...

She is so very sweet -- the perfect bride! I love the way you dressed up your card -- it is so very elegant with those deep, rich flowers, the lace, the golds and ivories -- beautiful wedding card! Hugs, Deedee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...