Jul 9, 2010

Bloom where you're planted


Woo Hooo!! It's the weekend!! It's been stormy this afternoon and we are getting some much needed rain but tomorrow (which is just a few short hours away I'm posting this late hee hee) is suppose to be a nicer day. Kyle is racing tomorrow night and between him and my hubby I'm not sure who's more excited!! Today is my turn to post on Crafting With Deedee's Digis and I also wanted to share my card here to. I just love flowers!! I take after my mom she loves them to! So when I saw Deedee's Bloom where you're planted set I just fell in love! This set comes with the sentiment I used on my card plus two more. I just love Deedee's designs and love how she adds sentiments with each set. The sentiment sometimes stumps me and with her sets it takes that worry away! I made some inches to add to my card by printing out the digi stamp twice and cropping with my photo application (on one of them I flipped it to make it different). I used my nestibilites for the sentiment and the scallop oval. The paper is some more of my scraps from my stash and to be honest I can't remember who its by (sorry) If you have not heard of Deedee's Digi's (she's just getting started) be sure and head over to her store you will love her designs!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!!


4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, this is absolutely gorgeous, you have done such an awesome job... (as always)... hugs

Karin said...

Simply beautiful :)

Sandy said...

I love how pretty this is! Super card!

I totally forgot about the images I promised you but they will go out on Monday!!!!

Sandy

Cheryl said...

Oohhh, I love this. Great colors and lay out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...