Jun 15, 2010

Welcome to Wedding Wednesday!


Hey ya'll! Welcome to Wedding Wednesdays! For the month of June the Design Team and I will be showing projects using the new wedding stamps from Bildmalarana. It's my Wednesday and here is what I have came up with. I tried something new by making this folded frame. I found a great tutorial over on Split Coast stampers and it's actually really easy to make! You can't probably tell by my photo but this is also the first time I've ever used acetate on my cards. I used a old package that one of my cricut cartridges came in and cut to fit over my image. I did cut down the stamp so that it would fit inside the frame so for a complete look at what the stamp looks like be sure to click here. My paper is by K & Company Life's Journey. The sentiment is also a Bildmalarna stamp and I cut the wedding bands from the sweethearts cricut cartridge. I added a clear heart gem to represent the diamond. I also used a flower and a clear gem brad for the center. I used my swiss dots folder to emboss the cardstock behind the stamp. I hope you have enjoyed my card using the new wedding stamps and if you are interested in purchasing they are marked down for the month of June! Thanks for looking! Be sure to head over to the Bildmalarna Blog for more inspiration from Stephanie and Dawn!

I'm also entering this card over at
Artful Inkables - challenge yourself to do something new

5 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

That is such a cute image and love the papers. I have still yet to try the frame but it looks awesome.

hugs
Kaye x

Karin said...

That frame is too cool...Love it!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

that is just beautiful. AND I love that frame too. Thanks for the link. I hope you are enjoying your summer.. Give Kyle a hug for me.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I left you a little something on my blog...hugz

Cheryl said...

Leanne, This is beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...