Jun 18, 2010

Some exciting news!!

 I've had some exciting news that I haven't been able to share till now! Starting in July I have been chosen to be on two amazing new design teams!!!  Deedee's Digis and Scrapmaster's Paradise!


 
Deedee's digis is a new online store and I will be on her first ever design team! She has some fanastic stamps that also come with sentiments and are absolutely adorable! I've got to chat with her and the other DT members for the last few weeks and I'm telling you I feel truly blessed to be on this team! They are all  amazing women and I can see friendships blooming everywhere!! I would love for you to visit Deedee's digi store and see just how cute these stamps are! Deedee I hope I do you proud and that the Lord blesses you and your family on this new adventure!


The next design team that I'm going to have the honor of working with is Scrapmasters Paradise. This will also be Samantha's first design team that she has put together and I'm totally excited to be included! She is a Stampin Up representative that is stepping up and trying to expand her business by selling scrapbooking and card kits. I love Stampin Up so this is going to be right down my alley!!! Each month we will be showing examples of the kits that she offers. I look forward to getting to know Samantha and the other designers! Samantha,  I also wish you luck with this new adventure and that all your dreams and ideas can become a reality!!

So, it looks like I am going to be a busy little bee! But I'm super excited and can't wait! So stay tuned July is when we get started and I'm sure we are going to have some really cool things lined up for you on both design teams!! Thanks again Deedee and Samantha for picking me and to all my followers for staying with me!! Have a great weekend! Hugs!!!
 

10 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Congrats Leanne. Boy you sure will be busy being on all the DT. You deserver it :)

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Congrats Leanne. I'm looking forward to working with you at Scrapmaster's Paradise.

Cheryl said...

Congratulations!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Hi, Leanne, sorry I haven't been by in a few weeks .. such a busy time for me right now ... congrats on your 2 new DT spots .. they are lucky to have you! Loved your weeding wed post this week .. out of this world gorgeous. Anyhoo .. best of luck on these new adventures!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, that is so awesome.. I am so happy for you. No one deserves it more than you. BIG HUGS

Karin said...

Congrats Leanne! Your projects are always so creative...I know you will do well and I'm looking forward to seeing what you make :)

Stephanie said...

Congrats Leanne!! Your work is amazing, you will be a great addition to these teams!

Deedee Anderson said...

Leanne, I am thrilled that you are joining us! You are so talented, and I know I'm going to love everything you make -- I already do -- LOL! Thank you for saying yes!!! Congratulations on your Scrapmaster's Paradise spot -- that is terrific!!! Hugs, Deedee

1CardCreator said...

Congratulations! You will certainly be busy! Can't wait to see what you share with us. Take care, ~Diane

TN Granny said...

Leanne,
By looking at your cards I think you will be a terrific asset to Deedee's Digi's.
Stampin Hugs,
Jeanine-Granny

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...