Jun 23, 2010

Lindsay's Stamp Stuff - Stick People

Wow, if that title didn't get you here I don't know what will hee hee!! I really struggle sometimes how to title my posts or how to start my post. This was probably not my better ones! But I'm glad you came by and really hope you enjoy the card I have to share with you today! This new set, People Mix and Match is absolutely adorable!! I love it! It comes in JPG, PNG, and SVG all for $5.00! I made this card thinking what a great Grandparents day card it would make. I'll probably wind up putting the sentiment inside. I followed this weeks MoJo Monday sketch and really loved how it turned out! I used a scrap piece of paper by American Crafts. I added some skittles which I colored with my copics and I also added two prima flowers layered and a button for the center. If you get a chance head over to Lindsay's MyGrafico shop she has been adding some super duper adorable stamps and don't forget to check her blog out for a freebie!


I'm also going to enter this card into the following challenges:
MoJo Monday - sketch
Caardvarks - embossing
The Pink Elephant - pink/black

18 comments:

Tamara Bennett said...

Wow I love it! The colors are great! love that paper. I think i have some of that somewhere. great job!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

This is just darling..Great job on the coloring... I love how you slanted the paper.. cute as can be. hugs

Karin said...

Awesome card and such a great idea to use the grandparents :) Love it!

thefrugalcrafter said...

Oh my, that is so stinking cute! I love it!

Cindi said...

great card made from a fun set! your colors are wonderful
:)

Cheryl said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love it!

Tami said...

Great job WOnderful thanks for playing at Aly's:)

Lisa B said...

First I love your blog. It is so cute!

The card is just to funny...I love it!!! The colors are nice and bright.

Thanks for playing along with us over at Practical Scrappers.

CraftyGirl said...

Cute card!! I love the little stick people!! Thanks for playing along with us at Practical Scrappers!!
Barb :)

1CardCreator said...

I love this card Leanne, the shading on the feet is so good I thought you added another layer to them! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card, love the cute couple.
luv
Debby

Jerusha said...

How cute is this?! I love it!

Micki said...

oh I love it and my card was to look something like your stick people, lol. (didn't size it right - ugh) LOVE your card!!!!! The grandparents are adorable.

LOVE it! hugs

scrappingnomad said...

Love your stick people and your card! Thanks for playing along with Practical Scrappers!

CanadianScraps43 said...

This is so stinking cute. Love the paper selection too. Your amazing!

Margie said...

This is adorable!Love your stick people!

shellshearer said...

Fab card I just love your stick people
Thanks for joining us this week at 'The Crazy' Good Luck!
Hugs shell xx

Deedee Anderson said...

This is the cutest card, Leanne! Wonderful bright colors, fun paper, and such a darling image. You know, I have the same trouble with titling my posts -- I often just go with the name of the set or the words of the greeting. We do what we can, right? ;-) Hugs, Deedee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...