Jun 9, 2010

Lindsay Stamp Stuff Thursday - Happy Birthday Card Plus Out of School Sale!!


I decided after I already posted this that it needed ribbon so here is my new picture with ribbon added!!!


Hello everyone!! Thanks for stopping by! I've noticed I have some new followers and just wanted to say how thrilled I am!! I finally hit my 300 goal!!! Just as soon as I can get my hands on some extra money I'm planning on doing some blog candy!! But for right now,since I'm broke :(  I want to let everyone know how much I appreciate YOU!! All the comments, prayers, encouragement truly mean the world to me! There's not a day that goes by that someone always makes me smile (and there is day's that's the only thing that does) So, thank you! Ok, I guess that's enough mushie stuff for today (I'll be bawling if I don't watch out hee hee) This week for Lindsay's Stamp And Stuff I tried something different! I used a image from the Old Paper Stamp set and turned it into a flower!  I printed the image 5 times at different sizes and used pop dots in between some of the layers. I colored with my copics and added some stickles to the center on the smallest one. I also used my nesties to cut the scallop and plain oval and stamped Happy Birthday. The Happy Birthday is by Autumn Leaves that I won from Pinky at Much Ado About Nothing (thanks, Pinky!) The leaves are cut from A Childs Year and Stretch Your imagination. I also added some clear skittles ( I could add a zillion of these to my cards and still never use them up before I die lol) The paper is by My Mind's Eye. Lindsay has added some really adorable new sets to her MyGrafico shop that you must see!! It's a great time to because from Thursday thru Saturday she is having a 40% Out of School Sale!! Now's a great time to stock up on all her great sets!! She will also be offering a freebie on her blog so don't miss that either! Don't forget to also check out the other DT's blogs to see what they have created for you this week! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of the week! I'll be back on Friday with a new card and a new challenge!!

Sale starts tonight at midnight!!!
I am entering this card also into the following challenges:
Bee Crafty - Blooming
clearly iStamp - birthday
                                                   The Corrosive Challenge Blog - die cuts
Drunken Stampers - birthday
Incy Wincy Designs - paper piecing
A Spoon Full Of Sugar - floral delights
Stamp Something - use a digi
Tuesday Taggers - Flower stamp
My Sheri Crafts -  Birthdays

27 comments:

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

WOW! Very pretty! I love that flower! Thanks for posting to our challenge at myshericrafts!

Lindsay Weirich said...

OK, Leanne, you are awesome, a FLOWER! You are a freaking genius! I love it (I'm gonna do something rash and use 3 exclamation points!!!)
It's just teriffic;)

Tamara Bennett said...

Love the whole thing! the colors are great and I love the little skittles. BTW, you were right, the ribbon was perfect!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What an awesome flower Leanne. The whole card it just beautiful and I like the ribbon on it.

1CardCreator said...

Wow Leanne, that is gorgeous! I had to do a double take on it! So very clever and the result is gorgeous, oops I said that but it's true! ha ha. Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Spyder said...

This is lovely Leanne, love that flower!
Thank you so much for joining Quirky Craft's Girlie Challenge this time, hope to se you next time too!
((Lyn))

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous bloom makes your card very special. thank you for joining in with us at TT this week.

Micki said...

Oh love the card. I love what you did! Fabulous flower!!!!! Gotta try that. Big hugs!!!!

Scrapping Cat said...

Incredible card...love the flower...amazing...thanks for sharing your creation

Karin said...

I had no idea what stamp you used when I first looked at you card!
A-W-E-S-O-M-E! I am officially blown away :)

Margie said...

This is great! I love the way you switched up the old paper digistamp set, and the ribbon really does add to it! Great job!

Cheryl said...

COOL! This is great, creative, awesome (Can't think of any more adjectives). Great card! I am completely lovin' that flower.

Cindi said...

what a lovely card, both with & without the ribbon
:)

Ildiko said...

You right the ribbon makes a big diference. But I think both ways looks gorgeous.
Thx playing along with TT this week
hugs
Ildiko

Pat said...

Such a pretty card, love the flower. Thanks for joining in at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

PatR said...

Love your fabulous creation and thanks for joining us at TT this week.
xx

Amy said...

So beautiful!! I like it with the ribbon, too.

Linda Ledbetter said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! That flower is spectacular! Thanks for joining our birthday challenge at Drunken Stampers!

Cassie said...

Stunning card, Leanne! I'm so glad you joined us over at Clearly Inspired Challenges ;D

chris said...

Hi again Leanne, love it with or without the ribbon, and that flower is so so so perfect.
hugs chris xx

Melissa said...

That flower is totally awesome!!! you really know your craft!

Bekah said...

love the colors on this, and the ribbon was a great addition!

Michelle said...

A fab flower! Bloomin' marvellous you could join us at Tuesday Taggers this week with a such a flowery entry!
x Michelle

Anita Hovey said...

WOW...that flower is amazing...and yes, I agree, the ribbon makes all the difference LOL...thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive Challenge this week.

Toneloni * Tonje said...

wow I looooove the flower and colors

Thanks for playing with us - A Spoon Full of Sugar

Hugs
Tonje

Deedee Anderson said...

How VERY clever you are, Leanne! The whole card is fantastic (with and without ribbon), but WOW, that flower!!!

Raquel said...

This card is so pretty... I like the addition of the ribbon. Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...