Jun 4, 2010

I made the Top 5 at Clearly Inspired!!!!!

Happy Friday everyone!! I'm sooo excited I just seen this! I made the top 5 over at Clearly Inspired!!! I just wanted to post to say thank you and that I am so honored! I never would have dreamed this card would have gotten picked in so many challenges!! I am sooo thrilled! Well, I won't ramble on but I just had to share my excitement and just let everybody know I appreciate you all for following me and all the sweet comments you leave they are what motivate and keep pushing me on! Hugs from the bottom of my heart! Have a great weekend!! My day is turning out to be brighter already hee hee!!!

6 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am so excited for you Leanne. Congrats. to you, your work is awesome and you deserve this.

~BridgetL~ said...

You really deserve this. You are very talented. So pat yourself on the back and enjoy making the top 5 :)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Congrats to you Leanne ... you are so talented and always deserve to be in the top five! Love your work!

1CardCreator said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Your cards are beautiful, I enjoy your work. Thanks for sharing ~Diane

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Congrats Leanne, you are more than deserving.

hugs
Kaye x

Shelley said...

Congrats and thank you so much for entering the drawing at my blog and becoming a follower.:)
Shelley
http://heartstring-designs.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...