Jun 7, 2010

Going Places Award

Hello everyone! My dear, dear sweet friend Sandy gave me this award some time back and I totally have forgotten to post it. I'm soo sorry Sandy! I really appreciate you thinking of me and I'm sorry it's took this long to post it! Be sure to check out Sandy's blog she is one amazing lady and a great prayer partner!! The rules to this award are to pass it on to 10 awesome bloggers and also tell where you would like to be in 10 years. Hmmmm, in 10 years I would love to be debt free. "Maybe" have a wonderful daughter in law and plans for grandchildren. At least if Kyle is married (especially to a good christan girl) I know that he is settled down and hopefully has his life on the right track. I also hope in 10 years that I'm still able to craft and hopefully better at it. I also hope that my marriage is stronger and our health is still good. Now on to 10 awesome bloggers (which I truly think everyone that has a blog is a awesome blogger hee hee!)
1.Cheryl at She Stamps
4.Anary at Anary Atelie
6.Cheryll at The Memory Keeper
7.Lindsay at The Frugal Crafter
10.Margie at ScrappinMargie

Be sure to check all these great ladies blogs out!!

7 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are so sweet Leanne, you deserved the award and many more. You are one very special lady... hope things are well with you. hugs

Sandi Clarkson said...

thanks leanne

Karin said...

Thanks Leanne :) So sweet of you to think of me!

Cin said...

Congrats on the Award Leanne!! See you on Sugar Sweet Paper Treats too.......

Margie said...

Thank you Leanne, it is so sweet of you to think of me!

cricaholic said...

Every great crafter deserves a "HANDSOME MAN" on their blog.
Congratulations on the AWARD!!
I'm cricaholic from the MB, visiting - Hi-I'm following your creativity too.....Your cards are ADORABLE!!!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Thank you sweetie! I'm sure you will have accoplished all of those things in 10 years!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...