Jun 10, 2010

Bildmalarna Challenge Eleven - Just For you!






Hello and happy Friday!! I hope that everyone has had a wonderful week and I know like me, many are really ready for the weekend!! I don't work outside the home but I always look forward to hubby being off and being able to spend time with him! Never know what's going to happen around here especially when you have a teenage son! My son had some of his buddies over last night (6 came over 3 actually stayed all night) and somehow they managed to convince me to cook pancakes, biscuits and chocolate gravy at 2:30 in morning! They were having a fit to leave to go to Waffle House and since that wouldn't happening they resorted to my cooking! I had to sleep half the day today just to recover! It's my turn to issue the challenge at Bildmalarna Blog this time and with the help of my partner in crime, Sheri the above sketch is challenge eleven! For my card, I used two stamps from the stamp club. The snail and the Just For You postage stamp. I just love this snail I think he's so cute! I colored with my copics. I used my stampin up punches for scallop and round circle and then pop dotted the sentiment to it. The flower with the ribbon is a brad that came in a pack with buttons, gems, and a few more of these that I got at Hobby Lobby awhile back. The paper is by Basic Gray June Bug Collection (the paper I've been hoarding forever hee hee) It's like when you break a $100 bill it's gone before you know it and you really start to miss it!! I used a Ek Sucess punch and added some clear skittles underneath. I also did a lot of faux stitching around the edges and to the black cardstock strip to make it look like ribbon. Thanks for looking and I would love for you to come play along! If you don't have any Bildmalarna stamps be sure to click here for all your Bildmalarna needs!! 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Aimee's Challenge Blog - something for a girl
                                            Charisma Cardz Challenge - spots and stripes
The Wild Flower Patch - circles, stripes, and stitches

19 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Leanne

That all sounds rather familiar with your son and his friends, right down to the pancakes.

Your card is lovely, the tartan DP is very unusual and so richly coloured.

Thank you for joining our Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x

Lelia Pierce said...

Very sweet, LeAnn! Love the DP choices. Thanks for playing along at the Wild Flower Patch!

Hugs,
Lelia

chris said...

Hello Leanne
your card is right up my street, love the colours love the layout, love that cute little image and most of all love how it all gels together so perfectly.
hugs chris xx
off to look at the rest of your blog now.

pinky said...

What a cutie leanne, and I so love the papers you have used. Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Francesca said...

Fantastic Card with wonderful colours, thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot challenge
and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Hi Leanne,
Your card is just so cute!
Thank you for entering it into the Sir Stampalot challenge this month.
Clare x

Deb Neerman said...

Tooooo cute!

Jessica T said...

Hi Leanne thanks for playing along with aimee's challenge this fortnight, Aimee thinks the snail is very cute! you use of colour is great too! xx love aimee and jessica

Risa said...

What an adorable card LeAnn! I love the vibrant colors of your DP and your image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at TWFP!
hugs
Risa:)

1CardCreator said...

Cute card Leanne, so creative. I love the combination of papers you used, they look fab together! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Karen B. said...

Lovely card, and I hope you had time to recover!

Vee said...

Lovely card, and a really cute image.Love the tartan paper looks fab. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Deedee Anderson said...

Oh how cute!! Love that sweet snail, and the fun colors and patterns you used. Cooking for teen boys in the middle of the night -- yep, that is something I have done. Fun, huh? You're a wonderful mama to indulge them that way -- and with chocolate gravy, no less. Hope your yard sale went very well this weekend!!! Hugs, Deedee

Cheryl said...

Oh Leanne! I love this! The papers and your coloring are fabulous!

MiamiKel said...

Leanne, this is just as lovely as can be! What terrific papers to join a marvelous image - this is just beautifully done!

just2ducky said...

Outstanding! Love the vibrant color and how well its put together. Now following!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Leanne a stunning card wonderful colours so beautifully designed thank you for joining our challenge this month at Sir Stampalot

Hugs
Lorraine x

Christina said...

what a cute stamp. Love the card. Come swing by my blog there is something there for you.

Anonymous said...

wooow! wonderful article and many thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...