May 2, 2010

Off to a really late start!! MPS Challenge 1

Hello everyone! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods! The weather here in NW Alabama has been HORRIBLE all weekend long! We have had numerous tornado warnings, severe thunderstorms, and flood warnings since late Friday night. I really wanted to participate in the My Pink Stampers challenges yesterday but the weather was just to bad! So, I thought I would start this evening and see how many I can get done before the dead line. Here is my first card for the first challenge Mother's Day. I used The Mother's Day cartridge for all the cuts and the paper is by K & Company. I also added gem stones for the centers of the flowers. Sorry this posts are going to be kinda short (trying to get them in before I head to bed!) Thanks for looking and I'll be back in a minute with Challenge 2!

2 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Better late than never. AND you are starting off with one cute card.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [03 May 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...