May 3, 2010

My Pink Stampers Challenge 7!

Hello everyone! This is going to be another quick post! My dad has a doctors appointment today (which mother thought was tomorrow but turns out to be today!!) and I've got to get ready! I managed to squeeze in a little time this morning and I was able to finish challenge 7 (make something for Father's Day. I used Life Is a Beach for the Lighthouse and the sea gulls. The paper is from My Minds Eye. I used my stampin up punches and the sentiment is a Studio G. Thanks for looking and hope everyone's Monday is going great! The rain has finally moved out and the sun is shining yipee!!! Hugs!!

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [04 May 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I missed another one. I think you are so talented...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...