May 2, 2010

My Pink Stampers Challenge 5!

For challenge 6 we were to make something for teacher appreciation. I was a little stumped on this one but I got my Just Because cartridge yesterday in the mail and since I haven't really got to look at it good I went for it and found this! All the paper is from my scraps! It's kinda plain but I don't know what else to add! Also, since I've been playing catch up I figure the simplier I can go is great with me!! Hope you like and I will be back with my final post for tonight!  Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Leanne all of your challenges for the pink stamper are really great. I wish I sat my butt down and played along :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [03 May 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, this is darling. How did I miss this one. Oh, I was busy trying to get the challenges done. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...