May 2, 2010

My Pink Stampers Challenge 4!

For challenge 4 we were to use our least favorite cartridges (you know the ones we thought we had to have hee hee) I actually could have picked from several! Not saying I don't like them but there is some I have yet to use!! For this challenge I used Paisley and Heritage. This will be my first time using Paisley! I'm not sure why, but when I bought it I just thought I could not live without it! Now it's just not my go to cart! The paper is by K & Company. Thanks again for looking and I still have two more challenges to post tonight so see you in a sec!!

6 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

I bought this cart for that cat and I don't even like cats. LOL Thanks for the cute idea on how to use it. :)

The Scrappin' Quiltin' Nana said...

Oh Leanne, this is so adorable!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love it... I feel a scrap lift coming on...

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [03 May 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Nisson Family said...

I love your card. The two images blend so well together. :) Thanks for participating in the challenge.

Pam

Cheryl said...

Wow - you were busy this week end! Look at all these Cricut projects! Although they all are cute, I LOVE this one the most.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...