May 2, 2010

My Pink Stampers Challenge 3!

Here is my take on Challenge 3 thinking outside of the box. I found these old pictures at a yard sale last summer and ran across them today when I was digging around! I'm not sure how old they are my luck they are worth trillions and trillions of dollars and I screwed up by adding it to my card hee hee!! I'm never taken a old photo and used on my projects so this is my first attempt! The flower is cut from the George and Basic Shapes cartridge flower #2. The tag is hand cut from another Hot Off the Press template and I used my nestie for the scallop square. The paper is more from my scraps and the sentiment is a Studio G! Thanks for looking and I'll be back yet again with challenge 4!!!

5 comments:

The Scrappin' Quiltin' Nana said...

Leanne, I love you kitty card.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh it's beautiful Leanne, I hope the card isn't worth millions.. lol

The Memory Keeper said...

Oh yeh...I like that! Vintage style.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [03 May 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Jessica T said...

Hi Leanne I followed you over from being scooped at paper popsicles :) Love this card, great colours and cute cat xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...