May 2, 2010

My Pink Stampers Challenge 2!

I'm back!!! For challenge 2 we were to use scraps.  As I was going thru my scraps I found this lunch bag that I had messed up cutting the top. I just grabbed my scissors and straighten it some and decided to use it! I added a flower (also from a earlier project, I throw away NOTHING hee hee) The cupcake is hand cut from a Hot Off The Press template using scraps. I meant to take the tag out so it would show in the picture but I forgot! I'm also sorry but I can't remember who the paper is by. Again, sorry these posts are short hubby is rushing me!!!! Thanks for looking and I'll be back with challenge 3 in a sec!

2 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You go girl.. another cute card

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [03 May 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...