May 15, 2010

My Pink Stamper Color Challenge - Happy Father's Day!

Hey ya'll!! Everyone having a great weekend? I am! Me and hubby went fishing late yesterday afternoon. It was so nice and relaxing! I didn't catch a thing but still enjoyed it! Today is been a lazy day. We've just been hanging out at home. I was browsing around and came across My Pink Stamper's color challenge and decided to play along. The challenge is to make a male card using brown,green, and yellow. I used Going Places, Just Because, Beyond Birthdays, and Mini Monograms to make this card. I also used Studio G stamps for the heart, I heart you, and Happy Father's Day. The little car and Your A Classic are some stamps I received in a stamp kit that I'm in. The ribbon is some I had in my stash. I also added some glossy accents to the windows of the car and I missed a spot or two and had to add some more (which I didn't let dry before I took this photo hee hee). Thanks for looking!! 

I'm entering this card also in the following challenges:

19 comments:

Cheryl said...

This looks great Leanne! Very cool cart. You are inspiring me to dig out my cricut more.

liz said...

love your card! so unique too!
liz

Brens Designs said...

Totally cool card! Love it!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are so darn creative Leanne.

Cindy said...

WOW! This card is so awesome!! Love it!!
Have a nice day,
Cindy

Raechel said...

I love everything about this card!!! Please list where to get your sentiment stamps from...cuz they are super cute! I am adding myself to your list of followers! I can't wait to see more!
:)~Raechel

pcrusberg said...

I absolutely love this! What a great card! Thanks,Pam

Fleur-de-lis and Flourishes said...

This is beautiful! Love it!

~JulieH~ said...

Geat shaped card Leanne. I love the sentiment with the fabulous classic car. Perfect Father's Day card! Thanks so much for joining us at LB2 this month
Juliexx

Loopylou!! said...

omgosh Leanne, i adore your fathers day card and I was so super chuffed to see you on our little linky pics!!!! rhe colours are just fab, so cheery. thankyou so much for sharing it with us over on LB2 xxxxxxx

greenbean said...

wowser!...this card is freaking fantabulous!...everything's just perfect!...

Rosanne said...

I love this! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Connie said...

I LOVE your card! I saw it on Pink Stamper's site.

Crystal said...

FABULOUS! totally rocks! such a cool card and whomever gets it, will love it! best masculine card i have seen in a long time! you rocked it girl! loves!

Farm Girl said...

So creative and cute! Thanks for playing at LBT!

katesacraftybugger said...

this is a really cool card -I love it !thanks for playing along at lilyboo's

Tineke said...

Gorgeous card! Everything is just perfect. Thank you for sharing it at Lily-Boo2.

Kazzy73 said...

Graet card and love the colours.Thanks for joining us LB2 this month.
Karen x x x

Lisa said...

wow, great fathers day card, thanks for joining us at LB2

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...