May 2, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge 6!

For challenge 6 we are to make something for a child. This was a super, super quick card but for some reason I still think it turned out cute hee hee!! I used the Just Because cartridge for the rocket and the sentiment. I used all scraps for my paper again! Well, this is my last challenge I was able to complete tonight. I'm really hoping I will be able to do the other challenges tomorrow (at least now I'm half way!!) Thanks for looking and I'm heading to bed!! Hugs!!

4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

It turned out just adorable, I love the bright colors

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I just have to tell you I LOVE all of your cards, you are one very talented young lady.....thanks for sharing.

Karin said...

Just so cute! I love the colors and that paper is perfect:)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [03 May 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...