May 5, 2010

Lindsay's Stamp Stuff You Give My Heart Wings

Hello!! This week is really going pretty fast for me how bout ya'll? So far this week has started off pretty good around here! I've had a blast playing in my scrap room this week! I also got two more cartridges in the mail today Forever Young and Tie The Knot!! HSN was having a sale on these and well all I can say is that they were calling my name (literally I could here them saying buy me! buy me!!) I really, really want Create A Critter, Perserves, and Give A Hoot maybe I'll get at least one for Mother's Day (if he finds out I just got these I won't get squat!!) Anyway, on to my card!!! Today is Lindsays Stamp Stuff day (actually it's tomorrow I always post the night before it's just easier on me that way) I used a image from the Love Grows Here set. I colored the image with my copics and added glossy accents. Once dry I cut it out. I love the look that glossy accents gives and also the way it feels!! The sentiment is a freebie that I found online (I'm not sure who to give credit to I found this awhile back and now I can't remember who's site it came from) Don't forget to head over to Lindsay's blog tomorrow she will be having a free svg file. Also, Lindsay's decided to join her Junior DT and Senior DT and we will all be posting for the first time tomorrow as one big group! Here is the link to everyone's blog so be sure to leave them lots of love!!!

Lindsay Weirich (Owner & Stamp Designer)
Cheryl Gorka (DT Coordinator)
Cassandra Cushman
Cindi Hooks
Erin Bailey
Jennifer Bliss
Karin Martin
Leanne Garner
Lisa Jurecek
Margie Visnick
Melissa Craig
Micki Harper
Rebekah Doak
Rhonda Walker
Shannon Neparko
Tamara Bennett
Tracey Allen

11 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Leanne, it's beautiful.. You are so creative.

Lindsay Weirich said...

ha ha, hope hubby doesn't read your blog:) I think preserves is going to be a nice cart, love the fruit! I bought a similer forn from lettering delights that I have not tried cutting yet, pretty close though. Have fun with the new carts!
Lindsay

Cheryl said...

This is so sweet! I love your LO.

Karin said...

I love this and the sentiment :) Great job!

Cindi said...

great card! I hope you get something good for mothers day..hubbies should be banned from our blogs.
:)

Tamara Bennett said...

Beautiful work Leanne! Love the sentiment!

Margie said...

Very pretty card-I want the Preserves cart, too!

Melissa Craig said...

This is pretty - very clean and simple. I like it!

Mrs. Fence said...

Pretty card! Have fun with your new carts - hopefully hubby won't find out...

ljurecek said...

Congratulations on your new Cricut! Your card is very pretty, Leeanne. The sentiment is awesome!

Rhonda said...

Great card!! Love the clean look!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...