May 27, 2010

Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Thursday!

Hello everyone! It seems like forever since I've posted anything!!  I was starting to wonder if I was ever going to have time to make anything again! I should have really been cleaning today BUT...I would much rather made a card then clean hee hee! Here is my card for Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. I used a stamp from the Pretty Primative stamp set and colored with my copics. I added stickles to the flowers but you can't tell in the picture. I used my nesties to cut the scallop and regular oval out and used a Studio G stamp for my sentiment. The butterfly was cut from the Create A Critter cartridge which I got for Mother's Day. Be sure to head over to Lindsay's blog to see what freebie she has for you this week. She's also came out with a new set called  Seaside Sketches that is absolutely gorgeous!!! Also, be sure to visit the other DT members blogs to see what they have created for you this week! Thanks for looking and hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week!
Lindsay Weirich (Owner & Stamp Designer)


Cheryl Gorka (DT Coordinator)

Cindi Hooks

Diane Bove

Jennifer Bliss

Karin Martin

Leanne Garner

Lisa Jurecek

Margie Visnick

Melissa Craig

Rebekah Doak

Rhonda Walker

Shannon Neparko

Tamara Bennett

Tracey Allen

16 comments:

Karin said...

I adore the antique look that this card has! Just beautiful :)

Tamara Bennett said...

I love the shabby chic-ness! It is so cute! that little butterfly is just the right touch!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Very nice Leanne - like Karin said - the antique look is fabulous!

2 Krafty Girls said...

What an amazing card, I love it!

Melissa Craig said...

This is great Leanne - love how it looks like a ceramic tile.

1CardCreator said...

I love the way you distressed ths cs for this, looks awesome! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I was wondering what happen to you. I think it's a beautiful card, you have done an excellent job on it.

Cheryl said...

I love the vintage look! The butterfly is the perfect embellishment.

Margie said...

Ohhh, Leanne, this is so beautiful! And I love that butterfly! One more reason I want Create A Critter!

Lindsay Weirich said...

that is very pretty with the twine!

Crystal said...

hey sweetie! gorgeous card! love that DP too! and that lil butterfly? absolutely adorable! hugs and love sweetie! so proud of you for all your accomplishments too! you so deserve it!

Bekah said...

every element of this card just goes so well together. love the prim look!

ljurecek said...

Welcome back to the crafting world, Leanne! Looks like you've been having fun "catching up"! Very pretty card!

Cindi said...

wow, fab card! I like how you distressed this!
:)

Mrs. Fence said...

Love this pretty, prim card! The colors are awesome!

greenbean said...

looooooove this card!...perfection!...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...