May 19, 2010

Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Graduation Card!

Hello everyone! It's time for the Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Day! I'm sorry I didn't get to play along last week but well life just got in the way! I'm also sorry I'm going to make this post a little short I'm pooped!! This week I decided to use several of Lindsay's images to make a graduation card. Our neighbors son is graduating so I had him in mind as I was making this. I used several of Lindsay's stamps All Around Phrases, School Rule Stamps, and School Papers. Our towns school colors are maroon,gray, white, and black. I thought the School Papers would work great! I printed it once at 4 x 6 and again at 5 x 7. I layered the diploma inside the All Around Phrase stamp that says congratulations. I used my nesties to cut the scallop and plain circle that the sentiment is on. This was a very simple and quick card and not all that frilly but I really didn't need it to be since it's for a guy! It also didn't help that my mojo has just picked up and walked away! Be sure to head over to Lindsay's blog to pick up a freebie and also be sure sure to check out all my DT buddies blogs to see what they have created for you this week!! Thanks for looking and stoping by! I'm hoping tonight I sleep much better than last night!!















13 comments:

Karin said...

Great graduation card! Love that you used this paper too :) Fantastic!

Lindsay Weirich said...

wow, love the layers and so elegant, perfect for a guy!

ljurecek said...

I don't think your mojo has gone anywhere! The layers on this card look fantastic. It's a great graduation card for anyone but especially a boy.

Tamara Bennett said...

Haha! Our cards are so similar this week! I made mine for a guy who's graduating in savannah, ga. His school colors are the exact same as those. Great work! Love the layered paper!

Cheryl said...

Hey Winner Girl! Another great card! This is perfect for a guy.

Melissa Craig said...

Very elegant grad card!

Mrs. Fence said...

What a striking card! I'd say you found your mojo! I think it's fabulous!

Margie said...

The card is beautiful, Leanne! I know what you mean about feeling so tired you don't think you have any crafty mojo, but you do! Your card looks great!

Cindi said...

what a great card! I love how you layered this
:)

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Great job Leanne! Congrats on the wins lately - you've been rawkin'!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh it's so elegant looking, I love that paper. Your Mojo is still there..lol, I don't think you could ever lose it.

1CardCreator said...

Cute grad card, I just love that background paper too! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Crystal said...

fabulous card! i love that it is so elegant and not the traditional style of card! this is one of the best grad cards i have ever seen! super awesome job! love ya girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...