May 18, 2010

I'm a Ginger Gem!!!


Hey everyone!! Hope everyone is having a great week so far!! Me and Kyle have had some kind of stomach bug but we are surviving!! I was excited this morning when I ran across this over at Gingersnap Creations!!  My stair step card I made a few posts back was chosen and they have made me a Ginger Gem!!! This has been such a exciting week for me and I feel really honored and blessed!! Thanks for letting me share this with ya'll!!! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How exciting Leanne. You deserve it. hugs

shari said...

Congratulations Leanne! Shari (cricutrookie)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Congrats to you Leanne .. you do beautiful work so I'm not surprised! Hope you and your son get to feeling better soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...