May 23, 2010

Blog Candy Winner!

First off let me start by saying sorry for being late picking a winner for my blog candy!! I wished I had some great excuse but I'm just going to be flat honest I forgot!! I haven't had much time on the computer lately and this morning it hit me!! I used random number generator and the lucky winner is................................. drumroll..................................Cheryl from She Stamps!!! Congrats Cheryl!!! Please email me your address and I will get the stamped images out to you!! Thanks to everyone for playing along! I plan on trying to do so more giveaways soon!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh yeah! Thank you! I will email you in a minute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...