May 14, 2010

Bildmalarna Challenge - Queen For The Day! + Blog Candy!!!


Happy Friday!!! Hope everyone has had a wonderful week! It's time for a new challenge over on the Bildmalarna Blog! This challenge is a color challenge. The colors are blue,yellow, and red. I used a new image from the stamp club, isn't she cute! I colored her using my copic markers and then I added some stickles to the bubbles and to her bonnet. I used this weeks MoJo Monday sketch and my papers are from Basic Grey June Bug collection. I've been hoarding this paper and finally broke down and decided it was time I used it!! Believe me it was hard I love this paper (as you can tell I was also greedy and didn't use much hee hee) For the three flowers I just hand cut those from another little tinsy weensy piece!! I added some bling for the centers. The ribbon is some I've had in my stash that I picked up from Hobby Lobby. The sentiment is a Studio G stamp. I doodled some dots (kinda got dot crazy!) around the edge. I know I've said this a thousand times but I'm just in love with these stamps!!! They are so fun to color! If you are interested in purchasing any be sure to click here for more info. We would love for you to come join in on the challenge and one lucky person will receive a Bildmalarna stamp free!!! We give away a stamp each challenge! So what are you waiting for head over now and play along!!!! I'm also going to be adding this card in several different challenges so wish me luck!!! Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!!

*Update*
I've decided to add just a little blog candy if anyone is interested! If you like this image I used on my card (which is in the stamp club group and can't be purchased individually) I will stamp this image out on good quality cardstock using memento black ink (so you can use your copics) and mail to you!!! The only rules is that you have to be a follower of my blog and the Bildmalarna Blog (no exceptions and I will check!) Just leave me a comment under this post letting me know that you are interested and have become followers. I will leave this up till next Friday and then I will pick the winner!

Here is a list of challenges so far that I'm adding my card to:
MoJo Monday - sketch
Paper Make Up - Use three flowers
Stamp n' Scrap - create with more than two layers
Stamp Something - celebrate something
Ann's Creative Nook -sweet memories (I used to take a bath in a tub like this at my grandparents!!)
Crafty Angels - One For the Girls!
Crafty Calendars Challenge - The Great Outdoors
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - As You Like It
For Fun Challenges - Anything goes
Inky Impressions - Summer project
Meljen's Designs - Flowers & Blooms
Quixotic Challenges - create your own flower
Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog - Cut it out and pop it up!

Ok, I have NEVER, EVER entered this many challenges so surely something good will come from it hee hee!! Wish me luck!!

51 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous card Leanne - I love that paper too. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's and I hope we'll see you for the blog hop on the 21st.
Ann x

Tracey said...

Hi Leanne, I love this card - such a cute image & the colours work perfectly :)

Thanks for joining us at For Fun & hope to see you again.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Cheryl said...

Too cute! What a sweet little image! I love how you colored her.

Donna said...

Adorable card and fab dotty ribbon! Thanks for joining in the fun at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Ohhh Leanne, this is just gorgeous... I love it.

Karin said...

What fun, bright colors! Love it :)

Annchen said...

bright and fresh colors, beautiful coloration, its perfect

CraftinGranny said...

Love the primary colors on this card and everything about it. Here's wishing you luck girl! I can't imagine how you got one card to work for so many challenges but I think it's great.

love this image and I'm definitely going to check out that site. Thanks for info!

Thanks so much for joining us at For Fun Challenges this week. Hope to see you back next week.
"Hugs" Granny (Carol)

Helen Dooley said...

How adorable and I love it all. Thanks for sharing with us at FOr Fun this week.

Jessica Wekenman said...

Hi Leanne! I found your blog from the Cricut MB. I am now following both, and would be delighted to have the image! Your card is beautiful! That is one of my favorite BG pps, and I love how you embellished the card with the flowers from it and colored the image so perfectly to match! Thanks!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Leanne, what a gorgeous card. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and we hope to see you back again very soon - maybe even for the blog hop on 21 May 2010. Best wishes, Kym xxx

goatesgirl said...

Wow with all those challenges, you are sure to win something...love your blog and i am now a follower...

Chrissie said...

Fabulous image and a lovely friendly card!
Thanks so much for joining in with the 'Toooo Cute' challenge at MTTC this week! Hope to see you join in again next time!
Chrissie

Fairydust said...

Such a cute card! This might be something I might have to look in to!

pinky said...

This is just gorgeous Leanne, love the bright papers and that image is so sweet. Thanks for sharing at WhoopsiDaisy this month.
Pinky

DtsArt said...

This is a GREAT CARD. LOVE the colors

Lori Apgar said...

What a lovely card!! It is not too late to enter this card at www.cuteandsome.blogspot.com. We have a designer showcase each week and your card meets the theme (purple and/or green with a flower).

Come check us out!!

Jean said...

This is so cute! I love the stamp and the colors are perfect.

AndreaA said...

Very cute card!!
very cute image also. I was already a follower of yours but now a follower for both places.
Nice job on the coloring. I have been trying real hard to NOT get into the expense of Copics but seeing cards like this makes it very hard.

Debbie said...

Ok, I became a follower of both blogs! I love love love this card and would love to have one of the cute figures stamped onto paper! Thanks for sharing your remarkable talent with us!

Debbie

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fabulous work - love your papers and colours. Thanks for joining the May WhoopsiDaisy Challenge.

Lolliscraps said...

Adorable! Love the ribbon too!

Lisa Kind said...

This is adorable! Love the image and how you used the three flowers for the PMS challenge! Thanks for playing along!

Christina said...

What a cute card

Kristie said...

This is the cutest card!! Thanks for joining in at For Fun Challenges!

Joanie said...

Love your card! The bright colors are perfect! Your coloring is beautiful...thanks for playing at Paper Popsicles!

Ann said...

Leanne this is just fabulous! I love the bright colors and the memories this evokes for you. Thanks for playing along at the Nook this week!!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Leanne this is gorgeous what wonderful colours and image thank you so much for sharing this with us at Crafty Ann's
Hugs
Lorraine x

Danni said...

This is just wonderful! Thanks for playing along with Makeup 4 The Weekend!

Brens Designs said...

OMGoodness! This is adorable! Wonderful work!!!

Tina said...

Crazy cute! Thanks for playing along in the Makeup for the Weekend challenge.

Joanie said...

Beautiful card! Love all the colors and details!

Amy said...

This is awesome. How cute, bright and cheerful. Thanks for playing at paper popsicles. Stop back for cardstock week.

Daniele said...

this is one cute card thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs

Lisa M. (aka. Lisabee) said...

What a great card! Thanks for joining us at Makeup 4 The Weekend! HOpe to see you again next week!

Mary Ski said...

Cute card with nice bright colors. I hadn't seen that stamp before. Very Nice. Thanks for sharing with us at For Fun Challenges

Lisa Summerhays said...

Very cute. Love the ribbon and the flowers.

itsabrt said...

This is so fun! I love your bright bold colors! Thanks for playing along with Ink Impressions "Summer" theme! Beth

Jen said...

Adorable creation!! It was a challenge just entering this much challenges, huh? Thanks for playing along with Little C's! Have a beautiful day in Jesus!

God Bless1!
Hugs,
Jen

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how fun!! Love your image, the cheery colors and design! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week!!

Sprytebyrd said...

Oh, I just love the bright, cheery colors you've used here! And the images is adorable! Wonderful card!
Thanks so much for joining us in our "Flowers & Blooms" challenge at Meljen's Designs!! Good Luck!
♥Dee (Spryte)♥

Lora Oliver said...

Such a wonderful card! Love the colors. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Paper Popsicles.

Lisa said...

Stunning! Thanks for joining MelJen's Challenge this week:)

Katie Cotton said...

this card is adorable! I love it! Thanks for playing along in the Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!

Christi said...

OMG this is precious!! Thank you so much for playing along in this week's Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Such a sweet card!!! Thanks for joining the challenge at Paper Popsicles!

Sheryl said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love the colors and that image!! Thanks for playing along at Paper Popsicles!

Maureen said...

So fun - love the bright colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Your Next Stamp Challenges!

Tricia said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! All of the flowers make it perfect for our Clearly Inspired Challenge. Thanks for playing!!

1CardCreator said...

Congratulations on the win! Gorgeous card. ~Diane

Rebecca Ednie said...

Congratulations for making the Top 5 for the Clearly Inspired Challenge. What a lovely card. Be sure to pick up your blog badge and don't forget to play again this month!

Rebecca, Summer Crew DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...