May 6, 2010

Bildmalarna Blog Challenge Mother's Day Card

Hey ya'll!! Hope everyone has had a great week. The last couple of days here have been beautiful! I just love spring and summer and soooo glad the cold weather is gone! Our challenge this time over on the Bildmalarna Blog is to make a Mother's Day card using any Bildmalarna stamp. I used Mimosa on a fence for my image. I stamped her once and hand cut around her and then around the flower pot. I then stamped again for my extra flowers (one in wagon and the other one on the ground) I used my copics to color. I hope everyone is not getting to tired of seeing this fence! I just love it and keep getting ideas for it! It has got to be my favorite fence by far off of any of the cricut cartridges! It is off of the Heritage cartridge (forgot to add that) The wagon is cut from the Just Because cartridge and I added some brads on the wheels. The grass (which by the way is green but looks brown in this photo) was cut from Everyday Paper Dolls. The sentiment is a Studio G stamp. I couldn't believe that was the only stamp that I have that says Happy Mother's Day! I'm not sure if you can tell but I "tried" making clouds using my finger and a ink pad! Please be sure to visit us on the Bildmalarna Blog for inspiration (posted about every 2 or three days) and play along with us. Each challenge, we offer a Bildmalarna stamp so what are you waiting for come on and join in you may be our next winner!! (I'm sure my English teacher would roll over that last sentence probably had 15 complete sentences all rolled up in one hee hee) I always stunk at English but if you've been following me for a while you probably have already figured that out!!! Thanks for looking and if you are new to my blog and like what you see (noooo pressure) I would love for you to become a follower. I'm trying to reach 300 (25 to go!) Have a great day! Hugs!!



5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I think she's just adorable. And I don't think I could get tired of that fence, I love it. Again, your coloring is just awesome. Good luck on reaching 300, I know you will be able to do it.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [06 May 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Cheryl said...

What a cute scene! Great job!

lisa said...

What beautiful cards Leanne, just stunning.
Enjoy your weekend x

Micki said...

Oh wow Leanne, this is awesome. I am still a little scarred of doing scenes.... lol.

Wonderful card my friend.

hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...