May 30, 2010

Bildmalarna Blog Challenge - Father's Day Card



Hey ya'll! Hope everyone is having a great and safe Memorial Day weekend! My hubby is off the whole upcoming week on vacation so I'm super excited! We haven't got major plans but it will be nice just having him here with me. Monday we are going to my parents and having a fish fry along with my brother and his wife and who knows what we will get into the rest of the week! Our challenge this time over at the Bildmalarna Blog was to make something for your dad. It can be anything as long as you use Bildmalarna stamps. This was a tuff challenge for me so I decided to play it safe and just make a Father's Day card! I did try something a little different by making it a gatefold card. I used Mimo with a kite from the stamp club (loving these stamps by the way hee hee) This stamp set is no longer for sale but you really need to get in on the fall one when it becomes available it is such a great deal. I still had a hard time embellishing this card so I just left it pretty simple (guy cards are sooo hard) I used my copics to color Mimo and the paper is by My Mind's Eye (I think, it was some scraps from my paper stash) I used my stampin up punches and a Studio G for the sentiment and for the inside. Thanks for looking and again have a wonderful Memorial Day!

4 comments:

The Memory Keeper said...

You have 300 followers!

Cheryl said...

Very sweet! I love this image.

Scrapin Kat said...

Hey haven't saw you in a while, If you want to send some of your peojects to Operation write home.org , we are sending a box in June, they send these cards to troops to send home to family! They also love cards to send home so any you want to do would be great Birthday, Sympathy, Thanks, Kids, etc...
You have 300! WOW! Send them my way!

1CardCreator said...

Very sweet card, I love the inside too! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...